[ CHAPTER 002 ]

NO ONE P

NO ONE P.O.V

Ting!

The lift's door opened as Taehyung step out from it and walk straight to his office. On his way to his office, one of his workmates approach him. "Sir, I need to tell you something urgent."

Taehyung glance at him and nod before answering with "Let's go to my office" With that both of them went to his office instantly. Taehyung went to his table and put his stuff.

"What is it?" He ask as the person place a file in front of him, Taehyung grab it and flip the pages while the person speak up "Sir, Jeon Jungkook, He is in korea."

Taehyung snap his eyes towards the person in surprise "Jungkook? The Wang's Consigliere?" He ask in disbelief as the person just nod "Yes, He arrive this morning at the incheon airport."

Taehyung saw some photo in the file so he pull it out only to see Jungkook's picture going out from the airport and entering a black car. "He come alone?"

Taehyung as as the person nod once again "Yes and we still don't know on to why is he in Korea. Should we launch an operation and catch him sir?"

Taehyung keep silent as seem to be in a deep thought before answering "No, We shouldn't. We should watch him from afar, the fact he come back after 5 years only meant one thing..."

"Something big is going to happen."

•••••

"What? Another one?" Jackson ask as he turn to his men in disbelief. His men just nod before looking down in shame. The mafia boss just sigh and pinch the bridge od his nose.

His mafia business and territory is getting intrude. One by one of his client is leaving to some other mafia group to make a deal. Someone who was called as 'The Boss'

Whoever the person is the only thing that everyone knew is 'the Boss' are from the Han Family, a mafia family that are raising. No one had ever seen his face.

He start showing his fangs the moment Jungkook vanish from the mafia world. Totally a good opportunity. If there is one reason why the Wangs are one of the powerful.

It was because of their Consigliere.

It is because of Jungkook.

Now that Jungkook is gone, people knew that the Wang's had lost one of the biggest asset that they have and the Han probably target them.

Jackson stood up from his sit as he walk towards the glass that are showing the view of the city. "Damn it." He whisper under his breath but someone suddenly burst inside his room.

"Sir!" The person call out. "What now?" The mafia boss ask in annoyance "Your brother" Jackson snap his head towards the person almost immediately at the mention of his brother.