[ CHAPTER 030 ]

NO ONE P

NO ONE P.O.V

"Home sweet home."

Jackson say as he stood beside Jungkook who smile softly as he stare at the mansion before him. Lisa step out from the car and approach Jungkook slowly. She stare at his features, admiring him silently.

"His operation will be held in one week."

That is what Yugyeom said. He allow Jungkook to be discharged but he must be watched 24 hours. Yugyeom is probably worried that Jungkook might run away again.

Yoongi assure him that this time Jungkook won't run away. He will get the surgery. Lisa couldn't be more happy. In this one week, Lisa will make sure that Jungkook can do whatever he want with whoever he want whenever he wish it.

Upon reaching his side, Jungkook turn towards her and smile as she mirrored his action. Jungkook bring take her palm into his and intertwined their hands together. Both of them look at each other lovingly.

Yoongi who are standing behind them scrunch his nose "okay, get a room you love birds." He huffed as he walk inside the mansion with Jackson. Hoseok chuckle and soon follow the two as he say.

"Single lives matter you know?" He mutter with a teasing smile making Lisa chuckle while Jungkook just shake his head. There is silence soon after as Jungkook glance at Lisa. "Come." He say and Lisa nod.

"Sure."

•••••

Jungkook's eyes flutter open and the first thing that greet him is the white ceiling above his head. He blink for a few times, finally realized that he might have fell asleep just now.

He sit up and glance at the alarm beside his bed. It's 5:34 in the evening. Jungkook huff, he never take a nap before or sleep at a time like this. Getting enough like this is surprisingly make him feel good.

He smile at his own thought as he stood up from the bed and walk out of his room. He find himself walking at the garden where his stepfather often went to get some air. It brings back memories, the good and of course...

The bad one.

"Both of you guys are the future of the Wang's! If you two can't even bare this kind of training, I'll make it harder for you!" His voice was harsh as the two male just look down.

Both of them are around 18 years old, Jackson are breathing heavily as blood slide down from his lips while Jungkook's fist are already bleeding. They have to fight 12 men at once but of course, they lost.

"Honey, calm down, they're still a kid." Li na try to confront her husband but to no avail, he just huff. "They need to be trained! If they can't even handle this, they don't deserve to have the Wang's recognition!"