[ CHAPTER 004 ]

NO ONE P

NO ONE P.O.V

"Damn it." Jackson say as he throw away those report on the table. He push his hair to the back as he felt the annoyance creeping up around his body.

he scoff in disbelief "Those damn Han's are getting on my nerves" He mumble angrily. "I agree." Jackson snap his head at the owner of the voice only to see Lisa entering his office.

"What are you doing here?" Jackson ask as he raise his eyebrow before turning at her. Lisa stood in front of him "For old time's sake"

"We need to talk."

•••••

"Did you got anything?" Jungkook ask through the phone as he walk down the street. "Nothing helpful. No one had seen the Han's mafia boss ever since the last one died."

Yoongi inform "The last mafia boss Han Seung-woo was told to have a son but no one had ever seen him even after Han Seung-woo died, the Han family remain silent."

"It was as if they are waiting for the right opportunity to come back." Yoongi add "Considering that they are starting to make some move now prove that they had found the right opportunity"

Jungkook say as he huff in amusement. "They want to take over the Wang's throne." Jungkook conclude "What makes you say so?" Yoongi ask with interest in his voice.

"Well, you see. The Wang's are on the top of the chart since forever. In a chest board, The Wang's are the King but I am the Queen. The wang's can't move freely because they can't kill much but the Queen, me, clear the way for them." Jungkook pause as he chuckle.

"Now the Queen is gone and dead. The enemy want to put the King into a checkmate, so they get rid of the pawns one by one, The King have no main protection, they'll die in no time." he add.

"You sound rather calm. Aren't this suppose to worry you?" Yoongi ask but Jungkook just smirk "Why should I?" He ask but the only things that yoongi said is "Long live the Wangs." Jungkook huff and reply with.

"of course, Long live the Wangs."

•••••

A male sitting on the chair that looked like a throne as one of his trusted man approached him "Young master, pardon me but I have something to show you."

The 'young master' just hummed in reply as the male took that as a sign for him to speak up "The Wang's consigliere." The male pause for a moment before speaking up.

"He is back."

The 'young master' glance at him upon hearing the news "Why?" He ask plainly but his man just shake his head "No one knows, why did he come back."

"Did he meet with the Wang's mafia boss?" He ask again and the male shake his head "No, they don't even met." The 'young master' hummed at the response.

"You know, base on what happened, I don't think that Jeon would come back but him coming back could give such a big threat for us." He say.

"Should we kill him sir?" His men ask but he just scoff "Kill him? You guys can't even lend a single scratch on him." He say as he stood up and walk towards the balcony.

"Killing him will be such a waste, considering on how capable is he." He admit as his men raise an eyebrow "What those that suppose to mean sir?" The 'young master' glance at him and smirk.

"Why make him an enemy when he could be our friend?"

•••••

Taehyung step out from his car as he took a deep breath. A smile appear on his lips as he find himself standing in front his little sister's house.

He approach the front door and enter the password. He soon enter the house "Ye-rim ah, I'm home!" He say as he enter the living room.

Ye-rim soon come "Oh oppa, your friend are inside, why don't you tell me that a friend of yours will come?" Taehyung raise an eyebrow upon hearing that.

"A friend?" He ask as ye-rim nod before walking away to put his stuff inside the room. Taehyung went to the dining room and saw his nephew playing with a woman.

When the little boy saw Taehyung, the boy broke into the brightest smile "Samchon!" He call out as he run towards Taehyung making the woman turn towards him.

Upon seeing her face, Taehyung tilt his head in confusion. "Jennie?" Jennie form a small smile and wave at him.

"Long time no see, Mr.Kim"

•••••

"I really thought that you're an intruder ya know?" Taehyung ask as he offer Jennie a cup of hot chocolate. Jennie chuckle and accept the offer "What if I am an intruder?"

Taehyung shrug "probably dead by now." Jennie huff "Yeah, whatever." She say as she drink the hot chocolate "So what's with the sudden visit?" Taehyung ask.

"I can't visit you now?" Jennie ask as Taehyung shake his head "Considering our job, no, we can't each other for no reason." he say plainly and she nod in agreement.

"You got a point." She admit "Well, I come here to send you an offer from my boss." She begin making Taehyung huff "You guys to bribe me this time? It won't work"

Jennie just laugh at him "Bribe? No, We're giving you an information." She whisper but Taehyung heard her clearly "Don't you want to bring down a mafia organization?"

Taehyung glance at her, interested with her statement. Jennie smirk upon seeing the positive reaction "We'll help you in this catch, you'll promoted and we'll get rid of out enemy, it's a win-win situation."

She say in a challenging tone but Taehyung mirrored her action, He approach her till their face are just inch away from each other "What makes you think that I'll agree?"

Jennie smirk at him as she suddenly lean towards his ear. Taehyung almost flinch on how close they are but he maintain his posture, Jennie whisper in his ears.

"Your enemy's enemy are a friend."

•••••

•••••

Peace

Please comment, vote and enjoy!

Banner by Nhicodelle & hyxnnii_
From WBW_community