[ CHAPTER 021 ]

NO ONE P

NO ONE P.O.V

Ye-rim bite her nails as she walk around the living room. Ye-rim knows what happened, some NIS agent even came to her front door and search her house.

Ye-rim had been trying to contact her brother for the past few hours. She is very worried. Ye-rim grab her phone and try to call her brother again.

She keep on pacing around the room as her left hand are holding the phone was placed on her left ear while her other hand are rubbing the back of her neck.

"The number you had dial is unreachable-" Ye-rim sigh in annoyance as she finally sit down on the sofa. She place both of her hand on her face before pushing her hair to the back.

"No, he won't that." Ye-rim whisper to herself. She knows Taehyung the best, she know that the male won't do such a thing. He hate criminals let alone become one.

Ye-rim take a deep breath. "He must have his reasons." She whisper to herself again as she took a deep breath. "Oppa... Please be safe."

•••••

Yoongi stop his car Infront of the hotel as he bring out his phone. Jungkook is still not at the office so he decide to go to his hotel. Yoongi was too lazy to get out so he just dial Jungkook's number.

He was about to call Jungkook but stop his action upon seeing a familiar figure entering the hotel parking lot where Jungkook's car was suppose to be. A frown upon seeing the figure is none other than...

...Lisa

What the hell is she doing here?

Yoongi watch her figure that start disappearing into the building. He glance back at his phone and finally decide to call Jungkook. He placed the device on his left ear and waited.

Yoongi frown when Jungkook are not picking up so he get out from the car and walk towards where Lisa went. He hide behind one of those wall when he saw Lisa stop walking.

Lisa seem stunned with the scene in front of her making Yoongi wonder what is she seeing? Yoongi peek at the wall and widen his eyes upon seeing something unexpected.

•••••

LISA'S P.O.V

I came rushing here to tell Jungkook to flee from Korea as soon as possible and to make sure that he is safe but my step halt when I suddenly saw Jackson pinning him on the wall.

I was about to rush towards them and stop Jackson but what he said next make me halt my step "How dare you touch my territory!"

I frown at the statement as I glance at Jungkook who smirked and say something that are really unexpected to me.