[ CHAPTER 035 ]

NO ONE P

NO ONE P.O.V

The silence was too loud as all of them were too stunned to do anything. Yoongi immediately reacts and shoots Jisung but unfortunately, it didn't hit the male as he flinches.

He point his gun towards Yoongi and was about to shoot him but unfortunately, he is running out of bullets. Cursing at himself, Jisung wasted no time and run away from the scene.

Yoongi and Jimin instantly run after him as those S.W.A.T teams start capturing Jisung's men and slam them to the ground. It's official now.

Jisung lost and they win.

But to what extent?

Jungkook felt that the silence was too loud, Jackson who is in his embrace let out a heavy breath as he hold on to Jungkook. "Hyung, don't close your eyes, everything will be fine."

Jungkook whispers in his ears as his voice cracks. He turns towards Hoseok "Do something!" He yell at top of his lungs but Hoseok just hung his head low.

Seeing the wound, Hoseok knew that he couldn't do anything and Jackson won't make it. Jungkook bites his bottom lips as he hugged Jackson's body, not wanting to let go.

Jackson forms a weak smile as he brings up his palm and slowly pats Jungkook's back. "It's okay, i-it's okay." Jackson whisper in his little brother's ear. A tear finally slide down Jungkook's cheek.

"Thank you for coming back Jungkook." He whisper as he could hear Jungkook crying. He smiles softly, at the warm feeling. It was always him who cry on Jungkook's shoulder as if Jungkook are the big brother.

Now Jungkook cries in his shoulder and he was there to comfort Jungkook. He felt like a big brother. Jackson spits out blood as his vision starts getting blurry, he knew that his time is running out.

"I love my family so much."

With that being said Jackson let out his last breath. He flutter his eyes close as his body fell limp in Jungkook's embrace. "Hyung, No!" Jungkook call out as he burst into tears and cry harder on Jackson.

Li Na is also crying as she watches her son dies in front of her. Lisa knelt down beside Jungkook as she pull him and hugged him. Jungkook are crying on her shoulders and Lisa couldn't help but shed tears for him.

It wasn't apart from her plan, this wasn't a part of it. Jungkook suddenly went silent on her shoulder, Lisa wanted to check on him but she stopped when Jungkook stood up.

His silent behavior is scaring the people around him. "Take care of my brother." He says towards Lisa who nods understanding what did he meant "where are you going?" Felix asked.

"I'm going to kill him."

Felix widen his eyes as he was about to run after Jungkook but to his surprise, Taehyung stopped him "this time, we'll turn a blind eye." Felix look at Taehyung in disbelief "but sir-"