[ CHAPTER 020 ]

NO ONE P

NO ONE P.O.V

Jennie sigh as soon as she enter the house, Rose and Jimin who are cuddling in the living room were ignored as she walk towards the kitchen to get some water.

"Oh, Jennie, You're back, how is it in Daegu?" Jisoo ask as she was about to walk out of the kitchen. Jennie smiled and nods "Everything is fine, the deal went smoothly." She says as she walks towards the fridge.

Jisoo nods "Good to know." She says before walking away towards the living room where Jimin and Rose are cuddling. She just rolls her eyes as she grabs the remote and turns on the news.

Jennie walkout from the kitchen towards the living room with a glass of water in her hand as she took a sip of it but she froze upon hearing the news.

"Kim Taehyung, or known as Agent Kim are believed to be on the run. He was believed to be a traitor that the NIS is searching, if anyone happens to know or meet him, please report it immediately, your cooperation is very appreciated-"

A frown was on everyone's face "What? Kim Taehyung? Traitor? What does it mean?" Jimin ask in disbelief but their thought was cut off when someone suddenly ring the bell.

All of their heads snap towards the front door as Jennie is the first person to approach it. She open the door and was stunned when she saw "Taehyung."

The male is sweating are breathing heavily seemingly to be very exhausted in front of her. He glances at Jennie and smiles apologetically.

"I need help."

•••••

"What do you mean Taehyung is on the run?" Lisa asks in confusion. She is in the car with Seokjin driving it as Lisa is on her way to her office.

"It's all over the news. He is with us right now. Lisa, I have a bad feeling." Jennie speaks up her mind from the other side. "I think those agents are going after Jungkook"

Lisa frown upon hearing that "Why do you think so?" She asked. "Taehyung wasn't caught because of us. He was caught because he met Jungkook." Lisa froze upon hearing that.

She suddenly remember about the USB, and about the day where Jungkook met Taehyung at his house. Lisa bite her bottom lips.

"Shit."

•••••

Jackson throws everything that is on the table in frustration. He is angry, No, He is absolutely pissed. What happened? Remember chapter 016?

Jungkook and Hoseok talk about something that evening. Yes, that is what happens. Jackson's west territory had been taken away by Han's family the day, Lisa and Jungkook meet.