[ CHAPTER 018 ]

NO ONE P

NO ONE P.O.V

"Do you like Lisa?"

The question was unexpected but Jungkook's expression remain blank and cold "I thought you know everything. Why should I like her?"

The answer that he receive from the Consigliere are not something that he wanted to hear so he clench his fist. He want to punch Jungkook but something better came into his mind.

He smirked at the other "well, that sound better to me. Now that I had hear it from yourself, I guess, I really do have a chance with her." His voice sounds mocking but Jungkook don't notice it as he frown.

"You're her best friend." He mutter but Bambam shrug "friendship can turn into a relationship you know?" He say with the smirk still on his face. He could see Jungkook getting tense at the answer.

"You like her?" Is all that he ask but that was enough to prove that he is pissed. "Who wouldn't Jeon? She's rich and a successful CEO. She's gorgeous and perfect."

The smirk on his face go wider when Jungkook unconsciously clench his fist. No one ever seen Jungkook like this, he look jealous...

and possessive.

Knowing that, Bambam decide to push the button. "Like her? I'm obsessed with her, those body and curves-" before he could even continue, Jungkook had grab him by his shirt and slam him to the car.

"Get near her and I'll fucking make sure you regret it." That dark voice really make the male shiver. He wasn't lying when he said the look in Jungkook's eyes is something else. He is ready to kill.

He will kill for her.

Bambam had made Jungkook let his guard down. Bambam knew, Jungkook don't just liked Lisa. He loves her. Bambam could see, Lisa is the stars of his eyes.

"You love her."

Hearing that, Jungkook realized that Bambam is testing him. He tsked and let the other go as he push his hair to the back. Bambam stare at him "go to her, please."

Jungkook glance at Bambam and huff "She hate me, what's the use?" He say as he approach his car. "How do you know?" Jungkook halt his steps.

"How do you know that she hate you? Because she say it? You believe her? You're so stupid then, Jungkook. Why did you just see her hatred when the love is much bigger?" Bambam bite his bottom lips.

"You're a coward."

Bambam said as he took a deep breath. "5 years. It had been 5 years since that happened, I've seen with my eyes how she silently cry in her office or how she would lose focus and went into a deep thought."

"And here you are being a dumb bitch and a coward who just walk away and left my best friend like that." Bambam bring up his gaze to meet jungkook's sad one.