[ CHAPTER 026 ]

NO ONE P

NO ONE P.O.V

Hoseok enter the medic room with a glass of water. His gaze lend on Jungkook who are sitting at the patient's bed with a blanket covering his body. He stare in to the space seemingly to be in his own thought.

Hoseok approach the male, making Jungkook lift his head up upon hearing the footstep. Hoseok offer him the glass of water, Jungkook just form a small smile as he accept it.

He didn't drink the water, instead he just hold it on his lap and stare at it "Where is Jackson? Yoongi? How about Lisa?" He ask and Hoseok look at him before answering "they're on a mission."

"To destroy the Han's completely."

Jungkook glance at Hoseok, who just look at him with the same expression "I've told you, it's time for us to work together. Not everything in this world should be placed on your shoulder, we can help." He say.

Jungkook chuckle at the statement "You know me, I don't like troubling others." He say before finally sipping on the water. Hoseok could just sigh at the answer.

Jungkook suddenly froze when he felt a sudden pain in his head. He bite his bottom lips as he glance at the glass in his palm, it's shaking. Thank god Hoseok wasn't looking at him.

His clench on the glass tighter, trying to stop his trembling hands but to no avail, it wasn't working. He bring up his other hand and grab his trembling one. His breath getting heavy as the pain got worse.

He took a deep breath "Hoseok." He is glad when his voice come out rather calm. The male turn towards Jungkook "I will tell you who is the Han's mafia boss." Hoseok turn towards Jungkook fully this time.

"Who is it?" Hoseok asked. "His name is Han Jisung, he is an agent at the NIS, who are also happens to be in Taehyung's team" Hoseok widen his eyes upon hearing that.

If Jisung is an NIS, then...

The USB!

"Shit" Hoseok mutter as he walk towards the table at the corner of the room. He grab his phone that are on the table. He dial, Lisa's number but luck are not on his side, she didn't answer him.

He proceed on calling the others but no one is answering, he curse and grab his walkie talkie as he say "Code red, Code red! We need to reach the others!". Jungkook on the other hand let out a heavy breath. He start coughing harshly.

CRASH!

The glass fell off from his hand and crash to the ground causing Hoseok to snap his head towards the Consigliere. He widen his eyes when Jungkook drop on the floor. He rush towards the male.

"Jungkook? Jungkook!" He call out but the male only groan in pain. Hoseok panicked upon seeing the blood on his palm. "Jisoo! Anybody! We need to go to the hospital!" His voice sound so faint in Jungkook's ear.