[ CHAPTER 003 ]

NO ONE P

NO ONE P.O.V

"What's the status?" Taehyung ask one of his man as soon as he enter the HQ. A video appear on the huge screen "till the time of 8:34 a.m today there isn't any move that was made by Jeon Jungkook."

Taehyung avert his gaze towards the screen and scoff upon seeing Jungkook drinking some coffee at a café silently. "But I think he is waiting for someone."

The person add as Taehyung nod "I think the same." He agreed. Since the morning Jungkook just left his hotel and stayed at the café for such a long time.

Taehyung had decide to take a careful measure this time. He isn't going in front of Jungkook and start barking, he is going to wait until he understand what is going on.

He hope he'll made a right choice this time.

•••••

Jungkook knows that he was watched from the CCTV. It wasn't that hard to know that considering that he himself are one of the top criminals in their list.

Jungkook didn't bother to care about the fact that he is watched as he keep on sipping on his coffee. He glance at his watch and saw that it is almost 8:45 a.m

Jungkook stood up and walk towards the front door. He accidently bump shoulders with someone who just enter the cafe causing the person's stuff to fell to the ground.

Jungkook instantly kneel down and apologize while helping the person to pick up his stuff. Soon enough the person thank him and both of them part away.

As Jungkook left the cafe a smirk appear on his lips as he glance at the USB in his palm. He slowly but smoothly placed the USB in his pocket as he continue to walk away.

The person who he had just bump into is none other than Hoseok. He grab the USB as the other just glance at him. Jungkook huff at the thought.

Sneaky but who cares

•••••

Lisa stare at Lucy who are eating the whiskas that she had just give her. The once little and small kitty had now grow up and are getting older.

The funniest thing is the fact that Lisa are the one who watch her grow up. Lisa grow fond of her and Lucy becomes her source of happiness.

When she saw Lucy and cuddle with her, she remembers a lot of sweet moment between her and him. Lucy are the cause that she confess, she hate to admit it.

She cherish those moment till today.

She can hate Jungkook forever but she knew, that she couldn't stop loving him too. Lisa had seen, feel and enjoy the sweet side of Jungkook.