EPILOGUE

5 YEARS LATER

5 YEARS LATER

LALISA MANOBAN'S P.O.V

The breeze of the ocean slaps my face as I flutter my eyes open. I was greeted with the view of the beach and the sunset. I take a deep breath as I stare at the view in front of me.

The mansion felt empty as she stand on the balcony alone. I hugged myself as a soft sigh left my lips. On my left palm is a sparkling ring, our ring. I never take it off and now it had been 5 years.

"Meow~" I look down as Lucy approaches me and starts rubbing herself on my legs, purring as she does so. I smile softly as I bend down and pick the cat up. Seeing Lucy, old memories come back.

I sigh again.

4 years ago, everything ended. When Jisung was found he was already a rotting corpse that the NIS barely could even recognize. Jungkook left no trace on the crime scene and with the help of Taehyung and Felix.

The case was closed.

Jisung was never mentioned anymore.

That night is the toughest night for everyone. Jungkook was found and he was rushed to the hospital. His condition is bad, very bad so he went straight to the operation room.

I felt like it was the longest hour in my life. My heart can't stop beating so loudly, I felt so scared. Now, I even realize 5 years had passed and I am standing here right now, in his dream place.

"We're home!"

And he is by my side.

I turn around upon hearing the voice and saw someone opening the front door. I smiled as a little girl appear at the front door and run towards me "Mommy!"

The little child runs towards me with her small steps. "Be careful dear." His voice calls out as he looks at the little child with worry. I kneel down as the little child jump into my embrace.

"Omo, my cute little pumpkin! Where have you been?" I lift her up and kiss her making the 3-year-old giggle. "We went to the beach! And Dwaddy bought me icecweam!" She says in excitement.

I gasp and turn towards Jungkook "it's the third time this week!" I gawked at him but Jungkook just chuckle "well, daddy can't resist this cute little fairy. It's not often, it wouldn't hurt her." He says with a teasing smile.

I shake my head before turning to my daughter "Jeon Hana, you shouldn't eat too many sweets or your gums will get hurt!" The girl gasp as she cover her mouth "What if my little gums got huwrt?" She asks cutely.

Jungkook who had entered the house had taken Hana from my embrace and lifted her up "Daddy, will chase the pain away and protect my little fairy!" He say as he kissed our daughter's face many times making her giggle.

I smiled and decide to tease them "and then monster tickle will come and attack you both!" I say and start tickling the girl who laughs happily. "Dwaddy, run! The tickle monster is after us!"