[ CHAPTER 033 ]

NO ONE P

NO ONE P.O.V

SLAP!

A loud slap could be heard in the room as Jungkook soon kick the bodyguard in his stomach while his team member look down in fear. "You have only one job!" He yells on top of his lungs as he grabs the guard by his collar.

He slap the male once again as the male stumbled due to the impact but quickly stood up in position again, fearing for his dear life. Lisa pinch the bridge of her nose as she takes a deep breath.

When they arrive at Wang's mansion, the mansion was left unguarded and all of the guards are asleep as if they were drugged. Jungkook is furious because no matter what he always says.

"Never left the mansion unguarded!"

His stepmother is the only person in the mansion as everyone goes out to do their work. The maid that take care of Li Na was hit in the head and she passed out. She says that a group of men enter the house.

They didn't take anything but they just take away his mother. Jungkook becomes restless at the thought of his beloved stepmother getting kidnapped.

Lisa knew that it's best to leave him alone at the moment. Her thoughts were cut off when someone ring the bell. Knowing who it was she went towards the front door, leaving Jungkook alone.

Jungkook push his hair to the back as he finally sat down on the sofa. Jungkook cover his face with his palm as he took a deep breath. Trying to think carefully. His gaze moved around the living room.

Until it lands on something on the table. He frown when he saw a recorder on the table. Wasting no time, he grabbed the recorder and check on it, realizing that there is a recording in it. He clicks 'play'

"Surprise, my partner-"

Lisa on the other hand opened the front door and was greeted by "Taehyung." The male nod at her as he speaks up "I've got your message and I had blocked every airport. That bastard can't leave the country."

Lisa nod in acknowledgment as she open her mouth to thank him but a car stopped in front of the mansion as Jackson step out from the vehicle instantly with Hoseok and Yoongi following from behind.

Jackson is in Busan so he got here quite late. Not saying anything to the two humans on the front door he dash inside the mansion and went straight to the living room.

Lisa follow him soon after and the other 3 males did the same thing. When they arrive they saw Jackson standing still in front of Jungkook as the male are still sitting on the sofa with the recording still in his hand. All that he says next is...

"I know where is he."

•••••

Standing in front of the gravestone, Jungkook kneels down in front of it as he places a bottle of soju with two cups on the stone. He glances at the gravestone with only one name on it.

Duke Wang

He stares at the name for a few moments before tearing his gaze away from it and grabbing the soju. He opens it and pours it into the cups. He grabbed one of the cups and place it in front of his stepfather's gravestone.

He grabbed the other cup and bow his head a little before drinking the soju in one go. He place the empty cup on the ground. "It had been a while father." He whispers as a soft sigh left his lips.

"I might not be able to visit you again though."

He says before glancing to his left. Noticing the black van with an unknown male standing there, as if he was waiting for the consigliere. Jungkook huff as he finally stood up.

He put his hand in his pocket as he finally walks away from the grave and went straight towards the van, the male that are waiting in the van didn't say anything as he just open the door for the consigliere.

Jungkook glance at the male once before entering the van without saying anything. The male closes the door and enters the van before driving off with Jungkook.

•••••

Li Na flutter her eyes open when she heard footsteps in the room. She lifts her gaze towards the source of the voice only to see Han Jisung approaching her.

"You really aren't going to talk old lady? It's not like I want anything from you." The male says with a meaningful smile but Li Na just sends him a sharp glare.

The male chuckled, knowing that she isn't planning to speak up so he decides to say something interesting "Your stepson is on his way here." That easy, he gets her attention.

Li Na looks at him instantly "Don't touch my son! You said you want nothing from me!" She says harshly making Jisung let out a chuckle "You don't but that son of yours does."

He says as he approaches her "He took away the most precious thing in my life and I'm going to do the same thing!" He hissed at her as he grabbed her chin harshly, forcing her to look at him.

Ignoring the pain, Li Na forces a smirk "You won't succeed." She spits on his face making him let her go as he looks away. Li Na scoff "You lost something precious to you because of your own fault."

"You are the one who make deal with my son, despite knowing that he can destroy your empire. He doesn't do nothing, it just because you're a fool!"

SLAP!

Li Na's face turns to the left due to the harsh slap from the male. Her lips bleed a little but the small cut won't budge her as she turns back towards the male and glares at him.

Jisung scoff "I shouldn't have made you talk. Now I felt annoyed." He tsk before smirking evilly "Now, let's dress you up and we'll see if you can say that again."

With that being said he snaps his finger and 2 men enter the room as they approach her. Not saying anything, Li Na just glare at Jisung as she let herself be dragged away.

•••••

I think, I'm gonna double update today. Wish me luck 😌

Please comment, vote, and enjoy!

Banner by Nhicodelle & hyxnnii_
From WBW_community