[ CHAPTER 019 ]

NO ONE P

NO ONE P.O.V

Lisa squint her eyes upon feeling the sun entering the hotel room. She grumble and turn around only to be meet with something hard. She slowly open her eyes and saw a hard chest Infront of her.

She lift her gaze up and a small smile appear on her lips as she saw Jungkook sleeping peacefully beside her. She move closer towards the male, loving the warmth that she is getting.

"You're not gonna wake up huh?" The voice greet her making her chuckle as she place her head on his chest. "Nope." Jungkook chuckle at the answer as he caress her hair a little.

His loving gaze suddenly turn into a sad one. "It would be nice if we could stay like this forever." He whisper making Lisa lift her gaze up "why can't we?" She ask and pull away a little bit from him.

Jungkook look at her in the eyes. She's very beautiful to him. She is the apple of his eyes. Jungkook bring up his palm and caress her cheek "do you know what I always wish in my life?"

Lisa just keep silent, urging him to continue "I wish that I was never in the mafia. I wish that we both was never in the mafia. I want to be like a normal couple. Having our own little arguement, like every other normal couple."

"I want to have a peaceful life at the countryside. Getting the chance to have a nice walk at the park or might as well, spend my old days with you." Jungkook chuckle at his own wish.

"But both of us are not those 'normal' people, we are tied with responsibilities, life and death. We can't be together, no matter how hard we try, things always pull us away." Lisa bring up her palm and hold Jungkook's palm that are on his cheek.

"That's why we are rare. We are not like any other couple, Jungkook." Jungkook kissed the back of her palm "what's the use of being rare when we can't be together?" He whisper making Lisa go silent.

She look at Jungkook in the eyes. "Are you really our enemy Jungkook?" She asked. She knows, they love each other but the reality is, Jungkook is now apart of the Han's and they are enemy.

Jungkook didn't answer the question. Instead he pull her into a hug and say, "No matter what happen in the future. Would you believe in me?" Lisa froze upon hearing the question.

The last time he ask that, things go down and he left. This time? Why is he asking her the same question? Is he leaving her again. No, he won't do that. Right?

No, he won't do that.

I have faith in him. He have his reasons if something really happened.

Lisa believe in Jungkook, that is one thing for sure. "Even when the entire world turn their back on you. I'll be the only person to be by your side no matter what."

She say as she lean on his chest and hugged him too. Jungkook smile at the answer as he thought to himself.

I'm sorry Lisa, but I promise that we'll get through this together.

•••••

Taehyung sigh for the third time as he rub his face. It had been at least a few days but he is still struggling in cracking the code. Taehyung pinch the bridge of his nose.

"What the hell am I running after? Damn it, I need some goddamn sleep." He mutter to himself but someone suddenly slam the door open making Taehyung look towards the door wondering who would be so rude.

He raise his eyebrow upon seeing Felix entering his office. His face look serious but somehow Taehyung could see something else in his eyes. He saw disappointment.

Taehyung stood up from his sit as he saw a few other cop entering his office. Felix sigh and push his hair to the back "Agent Kim Taehyung, you are under arrest for Breach of trust, you may keep silent as your words will be used against the court."

Taehyung frown upon hearing that "what? What are you talking about? Under what evidence?" Felix huff at the question as he approach Taehyung's table.

He grab the USB and pull it out from the computer before showing it towards Taehyung "this is the evidence. We found out that you met Jeon Jungkook without anyone's knowledge. He give you the USB but you didn't tell the government."

"You're a traitor."

Taehyung stood there frozen as Felix motion those agent to arrest him. They approach him and Handcuff him. "I really can't believe..." Taehyung look at Felix who shake his head.

"I can't believe that you're really like that." The male say with disappointment in his voice. Taehyung shake his head, wanting to say something but nothing came out from his throat.

He let himself getting pull out from his office as those cop bring him towards the lift. Taehyung stood in the middle of the lift as he bite his bottom.

How could this happened? Me? Traitor? No, I can't let myself being push into the lava pit without trying to save myself. I have to clean up my name.

Taehyung close his eyes as he took a deep breath before opening his eyes once again.

And I'll do it myself.

Taehyung suddenly punch the male beside him and kick the other male in the chest. One of them grab his shoulder but thanks to his fast reflex Taehyung turn around and tied the cop's hand with his cuff before smashing their head together.

Taehyung shake his head a little trying to stop the pain. He look around the lift only to find himself standing alone. He kneel down towards one of the male and grab the key.

Soon the lift door opened and Taehyung step out from the lift but halt his step when he saw a lot of cops on the front door. He curse and change his direction.

He enter the restroom and curse a little. He look around trying to find a way out until his gaze lend on a delivery jacket.

Bingo!

When the owner of the delivery jacket come out from the restroom and went to grab his stuff he froze upon seeing his jacket and cap disappear "what the hell?"

Taehyung successfully avoid those cop as he use the cap to cover his face and step out from the building. Now Taehyung are a traitor of NIS.

He is by himself.

•••••

Damn...

Please comment, vote and enjoy!

Banner by Nhicodelle & hyxnnii_
From WBW_community