[ CHAPTER 027 ]

NO ONE P

NO ONE P.O.V

Lisa rushed towards the hospital and saw everyone outside the emergency room. "What's going on? Where is he?" She asks, breathlessly. Jackson shook his head, "we don't know, the doctor hasn't come out"

"How can this happen? You say everything is fine?!" Lisa turns towards Seokjin who look down and shake his head. "I don't know, Lisa, it just happened." That is all that he could say.

Lisa look away as silence engulf everyone soon after but the silence was disturbed when someone come out from the emergency ward. Yugyeom- the doctor in charge- turn towards them who are already looking at him.

Everyone stood up upon seeing the doctor but instead of asking who is Jungkook's family member, he turn towards Yoongi and Hoseok. The two look at him as he slowly shakes his head. "It's getting worse." He says.

Jackson frown upon hearing that "what is getting worse? Why aren't you telling me? I'm his brother!" His voice sounds harsh but who would blame him? He is Jungkook's family but Yoongi and Hoseok are the ones who know first.

Yugyeom purse his lips as he glance at Jackson once then at Lisa who just stood there silently. He turns back towards Yoongi who clenches his fist as he looks down, Yugyeom pats his shoulder.

"They need to know." Yoongi lifts his gaze towards the doctor who nods at him, telling him that it is the right choice. "What are you guys talking about?"

Lisa finally speak up, she don't know why but she felt very worried and scared. Yoongi takes a deep breath as he turns towards Jackson and Lisa. His words next make their breath hitch.

"Jungkook is dying."

Yoongi felt like his eyes start brimming with tears. "He has brain tumor stage 3 and he had been refusing surgery." Yoongi takes a deep breath "His condition is getting worse." His voice comes out like a whisper.

Jackson stood there, frozen upon hearing the news. Is he dreaming? This is a nightmare, he doesn't understand what is going on. How? Why?

Why Jungkook?

Lisa? She felt like her world had just crumbled before her. If Jackson can't believe the news, Lisa can't accept it. What is this bullshit? She asks herself.

She's in denial.

The fact that she found out this way, she felt like half of her soul had left her body. Lisa took a step towards Yoongi "What are you talking about?" Her voice comes out shaking as she keeps on approaching him.

"What the hell are you talking about, Min Yoongi?" She whispers as she grabs on his shirt "Tell me you're lying." Yoongi could just look down but Lisa can't believe it "It's not funny." Her voice is cracking.

She hit Yoongi's chest once "Min Yoongi, take back those words!" She says as her eyes start brimming with tears. She hit Yoongi's chest again but the male just shook his head "That's the truth, I'm sorry"