[ CHAPTER 024 ]

NO ONE P

NO ONE P.O.V

Hoseok find himself sitting in the living room with Yoongi, Jackson and Li na. The silence are too loud but it wasn't awkward, instead it felt extremely tense.

Jackson's gaze never left Yoongi and Yoongi's gaze never leave him either. Li na who have the enough courage to stop the staring contest decide to speak up.

"What is it that you wanted to tell us, Min?" She asked, making Yoongi pull away his gaze from Jackson and clear his throat. "Yes, actually... Jungkook are not apart from the Han's"

Yoongi finally admit, mentally apologizing towards Jungkook for doing this but there is no other way. Jackson keep silent, he didn't say anything but his gaze are enough to tell that he want to ask 'what do you mean?'

"I once ask him too, why are you so loyal towards the Wang's after what happened." Yoongi paused and tsk upon remembering his answer before whispering to himself. "That idiot."

"The Wang's did nothing to me. Duke did. The Wang's give me home and family. I've betrayed them, the last thing that I could do is to protect them even from a far."

"He had been holding onto those words no matter what." Yoongi say as he clench his fist. "Jackson." Yoongi call out before lifting his gaze up, meeting the male's dark one.

"According to his plan, you have to kill him, Jackson" Jackson seem to froze upon hearing that as he remembers one of Jungkook's words before.

"Now, your goal is to kill me"

"That's the truth, Jackson. After Jungkook vanish from the mafia world, people thought that the Wang's are helpless now. So they decide to attack and take over the Wang's." Yoongi paused as he took a deep breath.

"Of course, jungkook blame himself because of it. He thought that he had took away your right as a leader, people didn't respect you anymore." Yoongi explain making Jackson clench his fist.

What is he talking about?

He bite his bottom lips.

This throne was never mine.

"In order to return that, he say that you have to kill him, so people will know, whether he is by your side or no, You will always be the strongest." Li na placed her palm on her lips upon hearing that.

"Idiot!" Jackson yell out as he punch his own lap. His tighten his fist. As he look down in anger. "He's an idiot!" He say again, as he bite his bottom lips again.

"Help him, Jackson. He need help. He keep doing everything himself, he is getting exhausted. We are lacking force, we need help." Yoongi admit as a sigh left his lips.

Before Jackson could even say something, his phone suddenly rang. He glance at it and notice Lisa calling him. He grab his phone and slide the green button before placing it on his left ear.