[ CHAPTER 006 ]

NO ONE P

NO ONE P.O.V

"He vanish? What do you mean he vanish?" Taehyung ask in confusion as his men just lower his head in shame. "Pardon me sir, but I think he was kidnapped."

He say as he place an iPad In front of the other and play a footage of Jungkook entering a car with 3 men. Taehyung grab the iPad and replay the footage.

"Did you track the car?" Taehyung ask and the male nod "we did but the plate number are fake and the car vanish in the tunnel." He say as Taehyung slide on the iPad to see the car enter the tunnel but never come out

"He wasn't kidnapped." Taehyung point out as he repeat the footage once again. He pause at the scene where the three men and Jungkook was about to enter the car.

"These three male are injured." He mutter as he glance at Jungkook who didn't have any injury on his body "He follow them willingly" Taehyung whisper.

"But why?"

•••••

"Fuck"

Is all Hoseok said as he run down the street with a group of male running after him. He don't know how did those people know about him but the only thing he knew is that he have to run for his life.

Hoseok turn into and alleyway, it was a dead end but Hoseok knew that he could climb up the wall so he jump and reach out for the wall but to no avail someone grab his feet.

Hoseok lost balance and fell to the ground but he quickly punch the male in the face as he slam him to the wall. Hoseok try his best to fight those man but he wasn't the best fighter.

He got punch in the face and a male hit his head with a wood even if Hoseok manage to cover his head with his arm it stills hurt. His ears are ringing as blood slide down from his head.

The wood break on the last hit and that is when Hoseok fell to the ground with a blurry sight. The next moment that he knew, everything turned black.

He pass out.

•••••

Lisa tie her hair into a pony tail as she step on the treadmill. She knew that she had a meeting with the Han's in two hours but a little exercise won't harm her.

It help her calm down.

There is two ways for her to relax, one is drinking till she got wasted and two is getting some time for a simple exercise. She prefer drinking but it is bad for her health.

Going to the gym made her feel free from all of her responsibility even for a brief moment. Lisa start the machine and slowly jog before starting to run.

After a few moment, she run faster and faster as her mind suddenly show a specific memory that she couldn't help but to think of so many times.