[ CHAPTER 032 ]

NO ONE P

NO ONE P.O.V

"Are we there yet?"

Jungkook asks as he let himself get pulled by Lisa. His eyes were covered with a piece of fabric and he could only hear Lisa giggling "what's with the giggle?" He asks with a smile.

"Nothing, we are almost there." Lisa reply. Jungkook shows her his bunny smile "Okay, I'm waiting." He says as Lisa slowly continues guiding him. "We've arrived!" She says in excitement as she rushes towards Jungkook.

She opens the blindfolds as Jungkook blinks his eyes. He stood there frozen as he saw the view in front of him. It's the park where they once go to a picnic together. A place that held so much memory.

Jungkook got pulled out from his thought when Lisa intertwined their hand together. "Remember this place?" She asks making Jungkook look at her finally realizing that both of them are wearing the exact same cloth that they wore when they come here before.

Jungkook nods making Lisa smile brightly before pulling him towards the picnic place. Jungkook had never felt this free for such a long time. He felt so normal, he felt like a normal couple.

Their laugh filled the atmosphere as they enjoy their moment together. Soon they find themselves leaning on the tree as Jungkook hugged Lisa in his arm, they sit together in a comfortable silence as Lisa eat some ice cream while Jungkook play with her hair.

"Jungkook." Lisa suddenly breaks the silence between them but Jungkook just reply with a soft hum. "If someone can grant you three wishes, what would you wish for?"

Jungkook's hands that are playing with Lisa's hair halt upon hearing the question. "What's with the sudden question?" He asks but Lisa just shrugs "I'm just curious. Now give me the answer."

Jungkook chuckles at her as he pauses for a moment, thinking about the answer. "I want to live at a place with a view of the beach." Lisa frown upon hearing his answer so she sits up and turns to him.

"Why?" She asked as Jungkook smiled and push her hair to the back of her ear. "The view is beautiful and when I woke up every day, I want to be greeted by those beautiful views. I want to walk at the beach and watch the sunset. I want to feel the breeze."

He explains calmly as Lisa nod like a little kid. "What's your second wish?" She asks soon after like an excited child. Jungkook gulps the lump in his throat as he looks at her in the eyes before answering.

"I wish to be your husband."

Lisa was taken off guard when he say that. Jungkook chuckled at her priceless reaction as he brings up his palm and caress her soft cheek. "I want to marry you, and live together forever."

"I want to be that one person that you will turn to no matter what and I want you to be that person who I will turn to no matter what. I want to share my life with you and grow old together." He smile softly as Lisa felt like tears start brimming in her eyes.

"I want to cook with you."

"I want to wake up with you"

"And I want to share every sweet moment with you."

Lisa look down at Jungkook's palm as he move it to his pocket and pull out something that she never expected.

A ring.

He shows it to her "Lisa, meeting you is the biggest blessing and gift in my life. I want to keep the gift and blessing forever. I want to make you mine. I can't imagine growing old with anyone else, nor do I want to. Lisa..."

"Will you marry me?"

Hot tears slide down her cheek as she felt like she is in a dream. A smile broke as she couldn't express the happiness anymore. A soft sob left her lips as she slowly nod her head before whispering "Yes."

Jungkook smile as he take her hand and placed the ring on her fourth finger. He looks at her in the face and wipes the tears of happiness that are sliding down her cheek uncontrollably.

While looking at her face with so much affection Jungkook speaks up "My last wish is..." He leans towards Lisa's forehead and places a soft and loving kiss on her forehead before pulling away.

"I want to survive and make those wishes come true."

Lisa flutters her eyes close as she can't stop the emotion that is playing in her eyes. "I will wait, no matter how long it takes." She whispers as she pulls Jungkook into a hug.

I've waited for 5 years and I can wait for another 5 years.

•••••

Both of them walk around the park while holding hands with each other. Lisa just couldn't help but cling to Jungkook and the male don't even feel bothered about it, in fact, he like it.

"Lisa." He calls out as he turns to her. She hums in response before looking at him too "How is Lucy?" He asked as Lisa paused and seemed like she is thinking.

"She suits me more, I think you should just give her to me." She answers while nodding to herself. "How dare you, she's my cat." He says in an offended tone as Lisa huff "excuse me, Mr."

"She is living in my houses like a goddamn queen with limitless food, toys, and space. I even give her a maid and a special room. She is living there for 5 years without even paying rent, so I am the one who owns the cat." She explains making Jungkook laugh.

"Sounds like the cat owns you rather than you own her." He tease making Lisa hit his shoulder lightly. Jungkook burst into laughter as he find her reaction very cute.

RING!

He wipes his tears away when his phone suddenly starts ringing. Lisa shakes her head and he pulls out his phone. He checks on the name only to find his mother calling him. With no hesitation, he answer the call and place it on his left ear "Yes, mother?"

"Hello, Mr.Consigliere."

•••••

•••••

That motherfucker really won't leave them alone. Tsk-

Please comment, vote, and enjoy!

Banner by Nhicodelle & hyxnnii_
From WBW_community