[ CHAPTER 031 ]

NO ONE P

NO ONE P.O.V

"How do I switch on this thing?" Lisa mumble in frustration as she struggle to switch on the stove. She sighs before grumbling in annoyance. "You know what? Let me cut the vegetable first."

Lisa wanted to cook for Jungkook. She never cook for anybody but she wanted to try it for Jungkook. However, she seems like she is struggling. Lisa stared from the biggest knife to the smallest one.

"Which one should I use?" She muttered to herself "Damn it, this is harder than cutting people's heads off." She adds as she hesitates on which knife should she use. She grabbed the longest one, the one that you use to cut fish.

"You should use this one actually." Lisa flinch upon hearing the voice as she turns around almost instantly. Only to see Jungkook there while pointing at the other knife with a small smile on his face.

"That one is more suitable to cut vegetables." He adds making Lisa glance at it. She nods and grabs the knife before turning back towards the vegetables. "What are you cooking?" Jungkook asks as he leans beside her.

"Al tang (Spicy Pollock Roe Stew)" she answers shortly. Jungkook raises his left eyebrow in interest "Al tang?" Lisa nod at his question.

"Why do you want to cook all of a sudden?" He asks as he crosses his arm. "Why can't I? Don't you want to try my cooking?" Lisa answer making Jungkook smile softly. "Of course I want, it's a once lifetime you know?"

Lisa chuckle at the answer "If you like it, I can make it again next time." She says as she starts cutting the vegetables. Jungkook gaze at her softly as her voice rang in her head. "You know..."

"Sometimes, there is no next time."

Lisa could feel how her hand freeze at his statement. She purses her lips, understanding what Jungkook is trying to tell her. A painful statement that might come true.

Lisa takes a deep breath as she forms a smile and continues cutting the vegetable "idiot, don't jinx yourself." She scolds without looking at him. Jungkook shrug as he watches her cutting the vegetables silently.

Jungkook frowns and scrunches his nose when he watches Lisa struggling to cut the vegetables properly. "Uhmm... Are you okay? I can help, if you want." Jungkook offer.

"No- I can handle this." She stays as she stares at the completely destroyed onion. Jungkook chuckles and shakes his head. Lisa scratched the back of her neck as she stares at the mess she is making. A low sigh left her lips as she look down.

"Don't give up just yet..."

Lisa flinch when she heard his soft voice behind her ears. She could feel his breath on her ear as he stood dangerously close to her.

DUP

DAP

DUP

DAP