[ CHAPTER 011 ]

NO ONE P

NO ONE P.O.V

Jungkook flutter his eyes open as his sight was meet with the ceiling. He blink for a few time before sighing and looking around only to find himself in his hotel room.

He stare back at the ceiling and place his hand on his head that are throbbing a little probably due to the liquor. "I'm very drunk yesterday, how did I get here?"

He ask himself only to receive with no answer as he had no memory about yesterday. Knowing that he won't remember, he sigh and sit up on his bed.

He grab his phone and check on it before standing up from his bed. He put away his phone and glance at the mirror once as his gaze lend at his blazer on the table.

He turn his head towards it. As if he suddenly got remind of something, he approach his blazer and pick it up. He went towards the the pocket and pull out a USB.

The USB that The Han's mafia boss had given him. He wasn't lying about how hard it is to crack the code. It is risky and extremely difficult, almost impossible.

But Jungkook aren't the type to give up that easily, he have another way for this. Let's just hope that it will be helpful.

•••••

It was a beautiful and peaceful morning in the Manoban's mansion, Oh- Sorry, I'm wrong "Yah, PARK JIMIN!" Rose who are busy cooking breakfast for everyone.

"For fuck sake, PUT THOSE PLATE DOWN!" She yell again as she watch Jimin trying to pick up so much plate at the same time. "But I just want to help-"

CRASH

Silence engulf the kitchen when those plate shattered into piece to the ground, Jimin purse his lips and gulp "Calm down, don't kill your boyfriend" Rose whisper to herself as she took a deep breath.

"I FUCKING TOLD YOU TO PUT IT DOWN!!!" Rose burst out giving Jimin the signal that he need to run for his life, Jimin sprinted out from the kitchen with no hesitation as Rose turn into a living beast.

"I just wanted to help!!!" Jimin screamed out, dashing towards the hall, only to be met with Jin who also seem like he was running for his life too.

"You destroy everything! You're not helping!!!" Rose yelled back "Jisoo-yah, I told you I'm sorry!" JIn yells, looking at Lisa, hoping her to stop his angry girlfriend but to his disappointment the other are making some coffee for herself in the kitchen.

"It took me 5 month to prepare that and you just throw it away?!! Are you that rich, Mr.Kim Seokjin?!!" Jisoo yell back with her eyes burning with anger.

Both of the male are running down the halls for their life, During the chaos, only Lisa was relaxed while sitting at the counter "Just a normal day in this mansion" She mumble to herself while watching the live drama in front of her.