[ CHAPTER 034 ]

⚠️TW : CHARACTER'S DEATH⚠️

NO ONE P.O.V

Jungkook was surrounded by at least 5 armed men while he is weaponless as they guide him inside the old-looking building. Jungkook just follows them, knowing that fighting will lead him to nothing.

They soon reach the middle of the building and Jungkook halts his step upon seeing a familiar figure in front of him. The male form an evil grin upon seeing Jungkook in front of him.

"The big guy had arrived!" Jisung says as he claps his hand in excitement. Jungkook just shows him his blank expression, not interested in talking with the male.

"Don't give me that look. We're friends." The male but Jungkook reply instantly "I never consider you as one." Jisung look at him with a hurt look as he places his hand on his chest.

"Ouch, that hurt my feelings." He says, faking his sadness. "Aren't you tired Jisung? I've taken away your empire." Jungkook says with a smirk as he tilts his head.

"Do you want me to take away your life too?

Jisung pokes his inner cheek at the statement "It will be the opposite, I will always be the predator." He spat out but Jungkook just chuckle "You can't kill me Jisung-ah."

"You will never be on top of the pyramid. cuz at the end of the day, you'll always be a dog that tries to be a wolf" Jungkook mocked with the smirk still on his face.

Loving it when he saw the anger burning in the male's eyes. "I'll always..." Jisung whisper through his greeted teeth "will always be..." The male suddenly launches towards Jungkook as he yells on top of his lungs.

"ON TOP OF YOU!"

The male attempt to punch Jungkook but he dodges the punch with ease. Jungkook hit Jisung's back causing him to stumble forward. "You can't even throw punches properly." He mocked again.

This will be his new hobby, mocking.

Jisung couldn't accept the insult as it just fill the fuel. Jisung start throwing punch and kicks but Jungkook dodge each and every one of them. He grabs Jisung and slams him to the wall as he whispers into the male's ear.

"You want me to serve a weak and pathetic leader like you? In your dreams." He land a hard punch on Jisung's face but the male didn't stop there.

Jisung pulls out his knife and slashes Jungkook's stomach, startling him causing him to let go and stumble backward. Jungkook bites his bottom lips, trying to hold the pain.

He lift his gaze up towards Jisung but was taken off guard when Jisung give him a hard kick in the head. A loud screeching noise went to his head as he felt like his head shake due to the impact.

Jungkook fell to the ground as an immense pain went to his head. He silently whispers to himself "Fuck, not now." Jisung went on top of him and Jungkook can't react due to the pain.