[ CHAPTER 017 ]

NO ONE P

NO ONE P.O.V

The next day, Lisa is waiting in the car Infront of her best friend's house. Bambam said that today's activity will be a surprise but he want her to pick him up because his car broke down.

Not literally.

He is just too lazy to drive so yeah, he told Lisa that and she knows him better but she just agree. "Hello, bestie." Lisa lift up her gaze from her phone as he car door was opened and Bambam enter the car soon after.

That guy had a very bright smile on his face that Lisa just look at him weirdly. "Why? Is there something on my handsome face? Don't worry bitch, it's called beauty." He sassed making Lisa role her eyes at the remarks.

"Where's my assistant Bambam go? Somebody please take away this satanic monkey, I could tell that he is planning something crazy." Lisa mumble but the male heard her.

"Keep praying, it won't be granted, now chop-chop, we're going." Bambam say as he clap his hand twice and stare at her. Lisa huff and start the engine before glancing at him.

"What?" He ask upon seeing Lisa staring at him. Lisa raise her left eyebrow "where is the place?" She ask making Bambam frown, "place? What place?"

"The place we're going?!" Lisa ask in disbelief of her best friend blur situation. Bambam blinked twice before his face show realisation "oh, yes! The place!"

"Why am I stuck with you, Bam?"

•••••

Lisa stood at the entrance of the place as she stare at the huge door Infront of her. She took a deep breath as she stare at the huge theme park Infront of her.

Deja vu

She remember surprising Jungkook with him teasing her. She remember that day when it happened. It's the exact same theme park.

"Guess who I am?" Someone say making Jungkook bite back a smile as he hummed in a thinking manner "I don't know, a wild monkey with Bangs?"

"Yah!" Jungkook let out a laugh when the said person smack his shoulder and pull her hand away from him before rushing in front of him.

Lisa placed her hand on her chest as she could feel her heartbeat getting faster. Why is she feeling like this? Why is she remembering those memory, it's meaningless right?

No, she cherish those memory.

It just, remembering those memory broke her heart and make her heart scream on how much she miss those moments. She miss him, a lot.

Lisa was pulled out from her thought when Bambam approach her "Lali, I got the ticket, now let's have fun!" Bambam say as he pass Lisa a ticket and walk inside theme park.