[ CHAPTER 025 ]

NO ONE P

NO ONE P.O.V

Lisa caress her precious gun as she stare at it. "Thank you." She lift her head up upon hearing the voice, only to see Jackson smile at her "thank you for having faith in my brother."

Lisa smile softly at him "with Jungkook, I learn and realise something. In this world, love alone are not enough when you don't have faith and trust with your partner. I believe in Jungkook, will always do."

Jackson could only smile at her answer, he is very happy that Jungkook met her. He knew, Lisa is the right person for Jungkook, he knew that she will be there when everyone turn their back against him.

He sees future in them.

He let out a chuckle at his own thought before grabbing his own gun "I can expect a nephew soon huh?" He suddenly tease and smirk when Lisa froze with her cheek start turning red.

"I guess, I can expect one soon."

•••••

Jungkook's eyes flutter open. He glance at his cuffed wrist and huff. He had been stuck here, he can't leave, the security is too tight and he is sick. He got discharge today but he will be taken to the NIS.

He'll get in jail in no time. He want to laugh at himself, this is why he never lower his guard. He just look away for a brief moment and now he is in this situation.

This is the life that Jungkook always live in, he is always alert with everything. It's like sleeping with one eye opened. That is how his life is. He always know everything.

But this time he is distracted.

His thought was cutted off when someone suddenly enter his ward. He glance at the person and notice the agent approaching him, indicating that he is leaving.

Jungkook stood up as the agent cuffed both of his hand before pushing Jungkook a little, telling him to walk. Jungkook didn't argue as he walk and was surrounded by at least 3 agents.

They walk towards a van and Jungkook just enter it silently. One of the agent close the door and they enter the van. In no time, the van took off from the hospital.

•••••

"Target moving." Jimin say through the earpiece. Jin hold the binocular as soon as Jimin said that and saw the van leaving the hospital building. "Target had left the building." He say through the earpiece.

Jennie wore her helmet and start the bike "following target." She say before starting to follow the van. "Hoseok, are you in position?" Jin ask as he left the rooftop.

Hoseok fix the sniper as he went into position "Yes, I'm in position." Jennie follow the van in a safe distant but enough to make her presence obvious. The van driver glance at the mirror.

"Someone is following us." He mutter but Jungkook heard him making him glance at the mirror. Someone is riding a bike, with helmet covering the person's face. It make him wonder

Is the Han's trying to kill him?

The agents on beside the driver turn around. Jennie pull out a gun and point at their direction. The agent widen his eyes before turning to the driver. He grab the steering and turn the car to the left.

Jennie pull the trigger but the car move away, causing her attack to missed. She smirked "They're going towards your way." She say as she keep shooting them.

Jungkook dunk when the bullet start entering the van. Bringing up his hand to cover his head on instinct. "Entering your position in three." Hoseok prepare his sniper.

"Two."

"One."

The van appear into his sight, Hoseok didn't waste anytime and shoot the van's back tyre. The van lost control and went into an accident as it role on the road.

"Secure the target." Hoseok say through the ear piece. Jennie stop her bike and rush towards the van "approaching target." She say with a gun in her hand as she approach the van.

She went to where Jungkook was suppose to and bend down, trying to search for the said male. A frown appear on her face when Jungkook was no where to be seen.

"Target disappear." She say making Jin frown "disappear, what do you mean disappear?" Jennie sigh as she stood up and was about to answer but someone suddenly attack her.

Jungkook wrap his arm around her neck and start to strangle her. There is blood flowing out from his head but thanks to his reflex and training he manage to cause less damage to himself.

Jungkook tighten his arm as Jennie struggle to breath. Due to the helmet that are on her head, Jungkook didn't recognize her. Jennie tap on his arm as she struggle to speak up "i-it's me, C-consigliere. I-it's me, J-jennie."

Upon hearing the voice, a frown appear on Jungkook's face before letting the poor girl go. "Jennie? Kim Jennie?" He ask as Jennie grab her knee and bend down, trying to catch some air.

"Yes, I'm Jennie." She repeat before pulling off her helmet. Jungkook let out a breath upon seeing her. "What are you doing here?" He ask as he stare at her. Jennie cough and glare at him.

"To save you of course." She say as she place her palm on her ear piece. "Target secured." She say as Jimin reply "got it, we're coming."

Soon enough Jimin came with a car and Hoseok step out from it. Jungkook look at them in surprise not expecting for them to be there. Hoseok approach him "don't worry Jungkook."

"You're not alone."

•••••

Peace ✌️

Please comment, vote and enjoy!

Banner by Nhicodelle & hyxnnii_
From WBW_community