[ CHAPTER 009 ]

NO ONE P

NO ONE P.O.V

"What are you going to do now?" The Han's mafia boss ask with curiousity as he lean towards the table where Jungkook is reading some report. Jungkook sigh at the question

"Why would you even care about that? As long as you got the Wang's, nothing really matters, aren't it?" He answer as his gaze remain at the report.

The Han's mafia boss smile in amusement "exactly, but we're partners, aren't it normal for us not to share secrets?" He ask as he tilt his head, trying to look cute as he blink his eyes for a few times.

Jungkook role his eyes before lifting his head up "you seem to care about being my partner more rather than getting what you want." The mafia boss shake his head upon hearing that.

"No, no, the Wang's are a priority but you, you are an opportunity." He say making jungkook raise his right eyebrow at the statement.

"To be honest, you are a big threat to my plan and I should get rid of you but you took my attention a lot. We have so much in common and I couldn't help but to like you." He admit.

"Just like you, my parents was also murdered."

"They was murdered by their own family member, my own uncle murdered them. My uncle murdered them when I was a child and took over the Han's." His voice had visible sadness in it.

A sadness that Jungkook are familiar with.

"But unlike you, I fought back for the throne, when I succeed, I make my uncle went on his knee in front of me. Yet he still refuse to beg for mercy..." He pause.

Jungkook just sat there, listening to the story silently when he continue "Instead he say..."

"You will never be the most powerful mafia boss. You are nothing but just a child who try to prove himself for nothing."

A dry chuckle left the mafia boss upon remembering those words. "I want to prove to him that I am and will be the most powerful mafia boss in the world." He say but his voice wasn't filled with determination.

Jungkook saw greed in his eyes.

The mafia boss glance at Jungkook who are already looking at him "the end." He mutter with a smile making Jungkook pull his gaze away from the other.

"But I'm curious about something tho..." The mafia boss say but Jungkook didn't bother to respond until he suddenly ask an unexpected question.

"Why don't you take over the Wang's? The throne is rightfully yours."

Jungkook froze on his place but his bored expression remained. He slowly lift his gaze up meeting the mafia boss who just look at him with a smile on his face, waiting for an answer.

"No reason. I don't have to and I don't need it, the Wang's didn't give me much profit. I am the one who gave them profit. They're useless" jungkook reply with no hesitation