[ CHAPTER 036 ]

⚠️TW : DETAILED TORTURE⚠️

NO ONE P.O.V

SPLASH!

The loud splash caused Jisung to wake up instantly as he gasp for air. His breath is heavy as he slowly blinks his eyes and looks around the place. It's dark and eerie. An old warehouse that seems to be abondoned.

"Awake?" The voice that rang caused Jisung to finally look at the person in front of him. Jungkook just stood in front of him as he stare at the male that was tied to the chair blankly.

Jisung's body was drenched as he try to move his hand but of course, it was tied on the armchair to the point a little movement had caused him to groan. "What are you doing to me?"

His voice come out like a whisper but the male in front of him didn't bother to answer as he just stare at Jisung attentively, silently plotting 100 ways to torture him.

Jisung didn't know how long had he been there but he knew it is long enough to let Jungkook drag him here and tie him like this. Jisung glance beside him and his breath almost hitch upon seeing many knives and torture weapons on the table.

Noticing the fear in the male's eyes, Jungkook averts his gaze and glance at all of the stuff on the table. He approaches it and caresses those stuff before picking up a long knife "Sorry, there isn't much stuff here, I just found this stuff."

The way he says it casually caused Jisung to fear for his life but instead he just forces out a laugh "You think just doing this would be enough? Whether I die or not, it wouldn't mean anything to you." He spat daringly.

Jungkook placed the knife away on the table "you're wrong." He muttered before glancing at Jisung over his shoulder. "It will make me feel satisfied." The look inside Jungkook's eyes as he said that was empty.

But Jisung could see the monstrous desire in it. Yet the male still put up the sinister smile on his face "You kill me and what? Do you think that stupid brother of yours will come back? You should thank me instead."

Jungkook almost snorts coldly "Thank you?" His voice is cold "Yes, thank me. I killed him and now you are the rightful owner of the Wang family. Jackson had taken away your right and I am helping you!"

His voice raises as if he is mocking Jungkook but the male just curves his lips upwards into a smirk "I don't know whether you are a fool or just want to lose your head but you seem to be less afraid of death now."

Jisung widens his eyes when Jungkook picks up a long screwdriver. "Scream out loud for me okay? It might lessen your suffering." He mutters as he approaches Jisung who subconsciously start struggling in the chair.

Jungkook grabs his shoulder and Jisung instantly wince, remembering that his shoulder was shot before he widen his eyes. Jungkook rip his shirt open, revealing the wound.