[ CHAPTER 010 ]

NO ONE P

NO ONE P.O.V

Jungkook went straight to his hotel room that night. He grab his head that are throbbing horribly. His eyes are teary due to the pain as he went straight to his kitchen.

Jungkook open the every drawer instantly trying to search for a pill. He felt like his head would burst any moment. It felt suffocating and painful.

Jungkook curse when he didn't found his medicine. His eyes are looking around in frustration and the pain are not helping. He suddenly place his palm on his lips and gag.

He run towards the bathroom and throw up in the toilet. He throw everything up from his stomach and stay that way for at least 5 minutes. Heavy breath left his lips as he slowly stood up.

His left hand supporting himself using the wall. He went towards the sink and clean his mouth before splashing some water to his face before glancing at himself to the mirror.

He look so pale

Jungkook push his hair to the back as the pain had disappear. He stare at himself in the mirror before scoffing at himself "I really am dying huh?" He chuckle bitterly.

"Karma is a bitch."

•••••

Li na stare at the video of Jungkook and Jackson fighting just now. Her eyes had tears in it as she watch how the once brother now became enemy.

"Your goal are to kill me."

Is the last thing that Jungkook say before walking away. She cover her lips with her palm as a tear slide down her cheek upon seeing the video.

If anyone else saw this video they would say it is over between the two brothers but to her, no. It wasn't over, she saw something else.

Jungkook have his reasons on betraying the Wang's. An unspeakable reasons that Jungkook couldn't tell. Jungkook had always been that one person.

Who had always been there when they go through something.

But always keep it to himself when he go through something.

Li na know Jungkook is going through something. She have faith in Jungkook. She knew, Jungkook wouldn't betray the Wang's

He would never betray the Wang's.

•••••

"You meet him? Yesterday?" Lisa ask as Jackson nod. They are currently at the Wang's mansion for a meeting and Jackson decide to told her on what happen yesterday.