Shock

I woke up to the annoying beep of my alarm clock. I didn't want to get out of bed so I reached my arm smacking around my night stand until I found the snooze button. I thought I hit it good enough until I heard another ring. This time though it wasn't from my alarm clock it was from my phone. I did some more searching and found my phone answering it before looking.

"Y/N!!!!!" Liz said excited.

I sat up rubbed my eyes and replied groggily "What? it's.." I checked the clock "11:00am... what do you want?"

She ignored the tiredness in my tone and continued to scream "TOMMY REPLIED TO YOUR TWEET."

Not fully understanding I said "Great.. now I'm going back to sleep good night."

Before I could drop the call and go back to sleep she screamed at me in high pitch out of protest. Liz knew me well that she knew that loud noises woke me up pretty well. That's why she kept screaming before it was too late.

"Y/N DID YOU EVEN HEAR WHAT I SAID?!" She continued on.

"No..." I said starting to wake up more.

"TOMMY MOTHER FUCKING INNIT RESPONDED TO YOUR TWEET." Liz screamed.

My eyes grew wide finally processing what she said. I replied with "Wait... What...?"

She squealed into the phone "YESSSSS CHECK ITTTT!"

I slid out of my bed reaching to cool floor with my feet trudging my way to my computer and booting it up. I Twitter as a tab still open so I refreshed the page. Then I sat there mouth wide open staring at the reply.

Y/n @ u/n
The Dreamsmp lore today was interesting. Was I the only one who thought c!Tommy kinda asked for it? Also another unpopular opinion because I know I'll get hate, but does anyone else feel uncomfortable when Tommy does lore with his camera on?

Comments 12k Retweets 295 Likes 3.7k
|
|_ Tommyinnit @ tommyinnit
     Noted random viewer

"Liz... why did he reply to my tweet." I said shocked.

She higher toned shock "I don't know Y/n! That so cool though!"

I rolled my eyes on one hand it was cool getting a celebrity to reply, but on the other hand it was Tommyinnit who had replied. I closed out of my Twitter and wanted to ignore the whole tweet. So I opened up Minecraft and logged into hypixel to play bedwars. As soon as I got into a game I seen something I didn't want to see today. The words Tommyinnit popped up on my screen as being one of my teammates. I sighed. Why wasn't he nicked? Usually when famous people play they put a nickname on. I guess this one doesn't which only contributes to the so many dislikes I have about him. I looked back to my phone and it so happened I was still in call with Liz. So I decided to tell her the "wonderful" news.

"Hey Liz guess what." I sounded annoyed.

"What is it Y/n?" She said confused but still happy about the tweet.

I was about to make her day 10x better.

"Tommy is literally on my bed wars team in this match" I said annoyed trying to sound more happy.

She freaked out squealing and said "OH MY GOOOOOOOOOD REALLY?! HOLY SHIT!"

I laughed at her. I don't know why she was so excited he just happened to be in the same lobby, but I liked when she was happy. I heard her mom calling her from the background and so we both said our goodbyes and we hung up the call. I ended up going back to play my bedwars game.

It honestly went extremely bad. Tommy mostly was the person holding us down the most. He wouldn't defend the bed and whenever anyone would fight him he would loose. At one point in chat I messaged "TOMMY stop being bad at this game god dang.". There was no reply to my message but he did end up leaving before the match was over. I didn't think to hard. Even if he was hurt by my message I wasn't going to feel bad. It's not like I cursed at him badly or was super aggressive. I just made one comment.

When a couple other matches were over I logged off of my computer leaning back in my chair. At first I looked up at my ceiling contemplating life, but I heard a couple knocks on the window. I looked to my left and it turned out that it was raining outside. I always loved the rain it calmed me down and made me feel safe. Easily I was considering going outside then thunder came in after a strike of lightning lit up my semi dark room. I rolled my eyes only removing myself from my chair and plopping on my bed with my phone.

Sleep was about to take over me until there was a buzz on my phone. I had expected it to be Liz or my parents, instead it was a dm from Twitter. I opened it and shock and disbelief only filled me more as it was Tommy. I had to do a double check looking away then coming back to it. Why the fuck is he dming me? Did I hurt his feelings that bad? I decide since I have nothing better to do I open the message.

TommyInnit

Hello is this Y/n? The person who I just played a bedwars game with?

Um yeah? What do you want?

I just came here to ask what the fuck I did wrong to you. I seen your tweet and you litterally told me to "get good" basically during bedwars. What the fuck?

Damn didn't know I hurt your your feeling that bad XD. To be honest I just don't like you as a person. I'm just constantly forced to consume your content though so I have to get anger out somehow.

So you're attacking me on Twitter and being mean to me on bedwars because you are displeased with me as a person?

Yes? I wasn't attacking you on Twitter though you have that twisted in your mind. I was simply stating my opinion.

Then why don't you just not watch my content and ignore me on Twitter?

My friend love you and I like Dream. So currently the fact that smp lore is shared between you two is only available on your stream is why. Now I'm going to bed bye.

That is when I left Tommyinnit on delivered on Twitter. I felt very satisfied with myself once I had done this. Did he probably deserve my attitude? No not really, but I needed to finally get the chance to tell just a little bit of why I didn't like him. I felt a lot better and I could finally enjoy content a little more without completely getting angry Tommy was there. With that I plugged in my phone and then laid my head back down on the pillow and fell asleep.