Confession

I woke up this morning to a little nudge. When I opened my eyes Tom was there looking down at me with a smile. I lifted my arms a bit and did a little stretch. When I woke up a bit more I noticed that I had slept on the couch at Toby's.

"What time is it?" I asked Tom as I rubbed my eyes taking the rest of the tiredness away.

He patted my head and started to walk towards the kitchen.

As he was walking he said "it's 9am. I know you like to wake up early, but I wanted you to sleep in a bit."

I smiled at him as he scoured through the cabinets trying to find food for breakfast. At that point I walked over to him and started to lightly box his back, basically as a massage, as he had it turned towards me. He laughed at me and continued to look.

"I don't think you're going to find anything Tom. These kiddos don't go shopping. I'm surprised though, they have Aimsey and Freddie in the house." I said as I stopped boxing him.

He turned around after finally giving up looking for something to eat.

"Would you like to go out and get something to eat? We could also go shopping for the house." Tom said facing me.

We were both stood pretty close as the space between the kitchen island and the counters wasn't very far. To be honest it sent butterflies through me when we were so close and I could see every detail of his face. He was so handsome and I know he already knew that. I laughed in my head to myself and snapped back into the conversation after looking probably a little weird staring.

"Let's go shopping! It will be a fun activity and we can get some of the stuff we want as well." I said smiling at him.

He only nodded at me and began to walk towards the door. I followed behind and we both put our shoes on. I grabbed my car keys even though I did want to drive the McLaren again. I looked over to Tom and he seemed ready so we both headed out of the door.

When we got into the car and buckled up Tom said "Hey Y/n could we hang out today at your house or something?!"

I looked at him and he seemed like he had something planned based on the tone of his voice so I nodded at him. Then I continued to pull out of the driveway and made my way to the nearest Whole Foods. It was just like Costco when we arrived. Tom was surprised on how big it was. I only nodded and we got into the store.

While we were browsing the isles Tom just kept grabbing every new thing he seen. He would even interrogate me on some of the items that he didn't know what they were. It was like taking a 3 year old to the store at this point, always asking questions and wanting to get everything. At one point I had to just tell him no because we hadn't even gotten anything to make a meal with yet. All Tom had picked up were sweets and snacks.

"Tom you are going to end up like Billzo at this point. Put it down." I said trying to nicely tell him no this time.

He quickly turned to me with wide eyes. I knew he got the joke and then he began to laugh really hard. It was so loud that I had to go up to him and put my hand over his mouth.

"Shhhh we are in a store! Oh my gosh!" I said putting a finger over my lips.

Then Tom licked my hand. I immediacy pulled away with the most disgusted face. I then acted like I was mad by rolling my eyes and pushing the cart down the rest of the aisle.

"WAIIIT Y/N YOURE NOT MAD ARE YOU! COME ONNNN IT WAS A JOKEE." He said trying his best to keep up with me.

At some point when all it was, was Tom whining at every turn we made I turned around and looked at him. He seemed shocked that I bothered to give him attention. It immediately stopped him from whining anymore though so it was a win for me.