Surprise Trip

It had been a couple of days since I had the dm with Tommy. No lore had gone on since them and honestly according to Liz he hasn't streamed either. I didn't really care I wasn't affected, I was actually more excited because other people would be streaming their lore.

As soon as I got up out of bed this morning I noticed the house smelling a little different. It smelt like eggs and bacon. I got even more excited than I was because that always meant my parents were home. I quickly got up grabbing my blanket as a cape and walked downstairs to the kitchen. There my dad stood in the kitchen making breakfast as my mom sat at the kitchen table typing on her computer.

"MOM DAD GOOD MORNING!!!" I screamed.

They both turned to me with the brightest smiles and my dad walked over and gave me a quick hug and a kiss on the head. My mom beckoned me to come over so she could do the same.

"Good morning kiddo. How did you sleep last night?" My dad asked flipping the bacon.

I walked over to my mom giving her a hug and made my way back to my dad after. He handed me a piece of bacon.

"My sleep was good! You know that streamer guy that Liz is obsessed with that I don't like?" I said trying to see if they remembered.

My mom nodded a bit and my dad looked a little confused. I didn't want to go into it so I just kept talking.

"Anyway he messaged me because I tweeted that I didn't like him basically. Also I told him he was being bad at the game when I got a chance to play with him." I said flatly.

Both my parents looked at me with a blank stare. I could tell they didn't know how to respond to what I said. They also didn't really seem to fully understand what I was talking about.

"Um anyway. We have good news for you Y/n!" My mom said trying to change the subject.

I quirk my eyebrow up ready for the news a little excited of what they were going to say.

"We're all going on a trip to the UK!" My dad said tuning into the conversation.

I whip my head from looking yo my mom yo my dad now with shock on my face.

"WAIT WHAT?! Why?!" I said not knowing if I should be happy or not.

"We have a business thing we have to attend there and our company wants to send up there for a month!" My mom said with joy in her voice.

I sat there and thought for a moment. It would be fun traveling to the UK of course it's a new experience. The thing though is I'd most likely be alone in the UK while my parents work and I wouldn't have Liz there with me. My parents seemed to notice the unsure look on my face.

"Oh hun a big thing we might have left out. If it's okay with Liz's parents she can come with us. We thought it would be quite unfair for you staying in the UK by yourself while we worked." My dad said as he put his hand on my shoulder to soothe the panic I had just experienced.

I looked to both of them my eyes wide and I screeched running up to my room. I didn't even bother saying anymore words as I was now on the mission for my phone. Once u reached my phone I turned it on. It was still on the conversation between me and Tommy so I checked quickly what he responded with.

Tommyinnit

Then why don't you just not watch my content and ignore me on Twitter?

My friend love you and I like Dream. So currently the fact that smp lore is shared between you two is only available on your stream is why. Now I'm going to bed bye.

Whatever.

Wow short and sweet just how I like it. I switched out of Twitter and went into my messages immediately clicking on Liz's contact to call her. She answered after the first ring.

"Hey Y/n! How did you sleep! How was the game with Tommy last night!" She said as if she was waiting to ask that all day.

I roll my eyes a bit then respond "greeeeeat. Anyway I have better news. YOU HAVE THE OPPORTUNITY TO COME TO THE UK WITH ME FOR A MONTH!"

There was silence for a few seconds and then a scream that pierced my ears. I had to move my phone away from my head for a moment as to not burst my eardrums.

"Y/N NO FUCKING WAYYYYYY! IM GOING TO ASK MY PARENTS RIGHT NOW." She said as I heard a clunk on her end.

I assumed she went to go ask her parents from the clunk and then I hear a very feint scream. I giggle to myself because now I know what she about to come in here and scream to me before she even does it. Then I hear loud thumping and what I assume a door opening.

Liz grabbed he phone and began screaming "Y/N THEY SAID YES!!!!"

I began to giggle "I know I heard you scream when you were asking them haha."

I could tell she was a little embarrassed when she said "oh... sorry ahah."

I smiled and told her all of the plans. We started looking at things we would be able to do there and then my mom walked into my room filling me in on more information. I also told her about Liz's parents say yes. My mom said we would be leaving in a couple of days so packing started immediately.

Me and Liz spent the rest of the day on call together packing and planning all of our crazy adventures. Since it was summer we didn't have to worry about school work and it was time to just chill out. Then Liz brought up something that I completely forgot about when we got on the topic of Minecraft.

"Y/n do you think we may get the chance to meet Tommy?!" She said getting even more excited.

I sit there processing what she said. That aspect completely slipped my mind. I really hope I don't meet Tommyinnit.

"I really hope not to be honest... anyone else but him." I said serious.

"If we do though you would let me get a picture with him right?" Liz said still hopeful.

I rolled my eyes and responded with "I gueeess" trying to play it off.

Liz began screeching on the other side of the phone and I assume jumping because I could hear her mom in the background yelling at her. I laughed a little and only continued to pack my bags. I gathered literally my whole wardrobe and some electronics to have some fun with in case we get bored. As I'm still packing I don't hear anything coming from Liz's side so I walk over to my phone and check it. It seemed at some point I was hung up on. I go and check messages to see if she said why and it said she had to help her mom.

I carry on surprisingly finishing a months worth of packing in a matter of hours and sit on my desk chair exhausted. I almost fell asleep sitting straight up until my parents called me down for dinner. We discussed plans, what more to pack and talked about how my time home alone had been. Once we were doing I was even more exhausted then I could imagine. I couldn't even think straight at this point. Before I went to bed I grabbed my phone and typed to Liz "Goodnight see you in a couple days!" and turned off my phone and fell asleep.