Bench Trio

When we got there the place was amazing. It looked huge and definitely lived up to how it looked on Tommy's vlog. My dad walked up to the stall bought our tickets and came back to us. We entered through into the park and I was floored. There looked to be millions of things to do and I didn't know where to start. I looked over to Liz and she had the same expression I had on. Complete and utter shock shown on us both as we walked through the massive park.

After a while of walking Liz finally found the first ride she wanted to go on. It was called the Spinball Whizer it was one of the rides that the boys went on in the vlog. She jumped over to me wondering if I was going to get on the ride. I usually am terrified of roller coasters, but today I was willing to make some what of an exception because we were in the UK to have fun. Liz grabbed my hand once I had indicated I was going on the ride and sprinted toward the entrance. As we waited all I could do was be anxious. I didn't really want to go on this ride and once we were strapped in ready to go it made that feeling worse.

Every single loop and hill made my stomach churn. After every movement I remembered why I didn't like roller coasters. Once Liz and I were out of the seats and onto the ground I was relieved, but my stomach still churned. I made my way over to the beach my parents were sitting on waiting for us and I slumped over. My stomach hated that and eating a big breakfast this morning probably didn't help.

I looked up to Liz, pleading "Can we chill out for a second... my stomach doesn't feel good..."

She rubbed my back and we sat there for a second. My mom kept making sure that I was okay periodically and my dad even went to get me a bottle of water. I ended up drinking a little too much of it so I stood up and walked to the bathroom. Outside one of the small buildings stood Tommy. I almost decided to turn around and walk away but I didn't think my bladder could hold it anymore.

I walked up to the women's building and death stared Tommy the entire way until the door shut on the ladies room. Once I was done with my business I came out of the bathroom and he was still standing there. I was almost creeped out that he was still here.

"What are you just standing there for? Stalking me?" I asked confused.

His eyes go wide and he says in a louder tone "Why on earth would I want to stalk you?! You literally hate me."

I didn't care anymore and almost began to walk away, but Tubbo and Ranboo came out of the bathroom. Tubbo looked sick to his stomach and Ranboo was laughing a small bit. When they both spotted me they waved. I gave a courtesy wave back.

"Hey Y/n I thought you said you weren't able to hangout today?" Ranboo said almost a little hurt seeing me here.

"Yeh I can't because it's my parents day off and they planned this trip with me and Liz." I said hoping to relieve some confusion.

It seemed to work as Ranboo nodded his head a bit and said "Oh okay I get that. Welp we'll leave you to it then! Have a good time!"

I said back a simple "you too" and they all walked off in a random direction. The one thing though that caught my eye when they were walking off was Tommy turning around for a split second just to flip me off. He such a fucking child. I rolled my eyes and continued back to my parents and Liz they seemed a little concerned because I was gone so long.

"Hey hon are you alright you took a while." My dad said concerned.

I smiled and nodded my head and said "yup I'm alright! Ranboo, Tubbo, and Tommy are here and I had to explain why we couldn't hang out today."

My parents nodded their heads and Liz looked to me in shock.

"The boys are here?!" She said eyes wide.