Obstacles

Today's vlog was supposed to be extremely eventful today. Again like last one we were completely uninformed on what it was we were doing . Liz and I though had been hanging out at Tommy's house all day so we had an inkling.

Liz had a $5 dollar bet that we were going to be zip lining. I on the other hand thought we were going to an obstacle course type thing. So once Tommy had stopped typing on his phone and turned his attention to us, we both waited in anticipation.

"Tommmmmm what are we doing todayyyy???" I asked showing him my puppy dog eyes.

That always worked on Tommy. No matter what, if I wanted to do something or get information, I would give him puppy dog eyes and he would give in. Today he was being more stubborn than usual. When I tried the puppy dog eyes all he did was walk up to me and booped me on the nose.

"I'm not gonna tell you. Also stop doing the puppy dog eyes, even though they are cute I've leaked so much information because of it." Tommy laughed and seemed embarrassed.

I rolled my eyes and let out a huff flopping onto Tommy's bed.  I looked up to the ceiling and Liz towered over me, leaning to try and see my face. I looked up to her and she had a big grin on. I knew where this was going before I even started.

"What Liz..." I said unenthused.

"Oh you know what." She said stepping back and going to sit in Tommy's desk chair.

"No, what Liz?! I'm confused and I wanna know." Tommy said walking up to her now.

"Ooooh noooothing." Liz said looking to the side way too suspiciously.

I rolled my eyes at her and continued to stare at the ceiling. Those two kept bantering back and forth for so long I couldn't even tell they were done until I felt weight on the bed next to me. I snapped out of my trance and looked over and Tommy was laying there staring at me.

"What up Tom?" I said looking over to him.

"You call me Tom a lot more now. Why is that?" He said staring intently at me with a little confused look.

I turned away and looked at the ceiling again "I don't really know. I think it just sounds better than Tommy and it's your actual name."

"Oh... ok. Well I was going to ask you what you were thinking about." He said also looking at the ceiling this time.

This time I sat up on my elbows looking around for Liz. She wasn't there. I assumed that she went to talk to Toms parents or get something to eat.

"A lot of things actually. Mainly though I was thinking about what Liz was getting at." I said looking back to Tommy.

He didn't move a muscle and said "What was she getting at? Out conversation just ended up us arguing about McDonald's."

I laughed a little bit at him and said "To be honest the McDonald's here is bad. But what she was getting at was what you did to me earlier."

He had a confused look on his face "What do you mean? Was it the part I booped your nose?"

I nodded my head.

"Well that was because... actually I don't know why I did that haha." He said putting a hand over his face I assume in embarrassment.

"It was cute Tom you're fine." I said moving his hand.

He just smiled at me when I moved his hand. I smiled back and we sat there for a second. Then I heard the door beginning to open and Liz walked in. She was holding a sandwich in one hand and a coke in the other.

"What's the lovebirds up to?" She said as she walked back over to sit in Toms chair.

"That is not what we are Liz." I said rolling my eyes.