Growth

My second stream had went really well. Tom had watched and there had been a new couple of people in the chat. As a year went on with me streaming almost daily I had racked up a good 2k followers. Tom was really proud of me and kept telling me little tips and tricks to streaming after I had been partnered.

I was really glad that I was making this streaming thing really work. At first I was scared that no one would watch, but learned that maybe I was better than I had thought. While I was scrolling on my Twitter I had seen I got a dm. It was a small content creator that I knew who also played Minecraft. They were reaching out to see if I wanted to collab! As soon as I got the message I called Tom. He answered after a few rings.

"TOM TOM LISTEN!!!!" I said excited.

"What love?! what!? Are you okay?" He said concerned and confused.

I squealed into the phone and said "I GOT A COLLAB WITH ANOTHER SMALL CREATOR!!!! IM SO HAPPY!"

I could tell Tom was smiling behind the phone when he said "I'm so proud of you. I knew you would do amazing! Who is it? I can't wait to watch!"

I tabbed out of my call and checked Twitter. I replied to them with a 'yes I would love to!' and went back to the call.

"Their name is BabyBee and I knew who they were a bit from checking out other small creators to see what they were doing! The fact they want to do a collab is amazing!! Oh Tom I'm so excited!!" I said bouncing a bit in my chair.

"What do you guys think you're gonna do?!" Tom said excited for the stream as well.

That's when I got a reply back asking exactly that. They had asked what I was comfortable streaming and possibly what other games I had.

"Give me one second Tom and I'll figure that out!" I said switching back to the Twitter dms.

Bee and I discussed that we would play some Minecraft mini games on hypixel first, then switch to a world where we would build some and just hang out. It was a good idea and we decided our stream would be tomorrow.

"Okay Tom! We are gonna do hypixel and then get into our own survival world. We are also going to stream this tomorrow if you want to watch!" I said hoping he would.

"Oh hell yeah! This stream is going to be so good for you love! I can't wait!" He said as I could hear as he typed on his computer.

"What are you working on?" I said curious.

"I'm actually doing some networking myself! I'm seeing if some other English Minecraft YouTuber/Streamers want to do something with me!" He said excitedly clicking his keyboard.

"Who all are you asking?!" I said excited for his new content.

"Currently I'm trying to convince Dantdm to do something with me. He said he would be okay with making a vlog with me or a mod video." He said in a hopeful tone.

"Oh my gosh! That's going to be amazing if he says yes! Gosh Tom what can't you do!" I said laughing to myself a bit in amazement.

We then talked for a bit afterward on how his week would look work wise and how much I could improve on my streaming. He said something that I didn't expect him to say.

"I got my green card by the way..." he said almost soft enough that I almost didn't hear.

I sat there in shock completely silent as the excitement and confusion built.

"You said what now Tom? I don't know hahah if I heard you right." I said still in shock.

He laughed a little bit. "I got my green card Y/n."

Now that I heard him correctly I just had a bunch of questions.

"Wait how? I- I- wow... I'm so shocked." I said so confused.

"I have to be at least 17 and since streaming's going well I clearly have enough money to support myself." He said with full confidence.

I sat there jaw nearly on the floor and said "Your parents allowed you?!"

I could tell he was amused by my reaction as he said "Yup! I'm coming to California short stack get ready!"

I screamed into the phone and Tom made a shocked noise.

"Sorry I'm so excited haha. I have missed you so much. It had been around what a year almost now?!" I said crazy excited.

He got a bit serious tone now as he said "Y/n... I want to say that I'm so proud of you... I remember the day you had said to me that this wouldn't work because of distance. Instead we are what? A little more than a year into this relationship and it's all been long distance. I thank you for giving this a chance..."

I almost started crying from his words. I had to admit I didn't think I would be able to do it. Of course there had been times where it was rough because of him doing a bunch of work and I hadn't had time to talk to him. Other than that though it had surprised me how each day that went on had only continued to be a great one.

"Tom... *sniffle*" I said having to take a break before I started to cry.

"Oh Y/n don't cry. I just want you to know that I love you so much." Tom said trying to calm me down.

"I love you too... I'm such a mess right now Tom haha." I said wiping the tears from my eyes.

"Now all I have to do is find a place to live in LA. So since I have talked to Dan I'm going to do that. I know that it's getting late for you and you have had a lot of crazy news today. I'm going to let you go to bed." Tom said with more clicking on his keyboard.

"That's probably a really good idea Tom. I love you so much I will talk to you when I get up so you can give me a pep talk before this stream!" I said finally calming down.

"Alright! I love you too Y/n I'm very excited to watch your stream tomorrow! Get some good sleep!" Tom said and then I hung up the call after a small bye.

After I had hung up with Tom the tiredness really started to set in. I could feel my eyes begin to close as I sat on my desk chair. So before I could fall asleep at my desk I got up, dressed into some comfier clothes and got into bed.

As I laid there I got a ding on my phone from Liz. She was wondering if we could hang out tomorrow. I was glad that even though she was dating Ranboo and spent most of her time with him, both of them made time for me. Just last week I went with Ranboo to go eat lunch. Liz also hung out with me and we went shopping at the mall for Liz's date the next day.

I replied back to Liz with a yes and informed her about my plans on streaming. She seemed so excited for me and that she would help out with anything if I needed it. We then spent the next couple of minutes catching up on what happened this weekend and I told her about Toms green card. She of course started to spam the texts with a bunch of letters in excitement and I did the same.

Everything would finally go back to how it was when everyone was in LA before and I was extremely excited. I then started to feel that exhaustion hit again and I slowly, but surely fell asleep thinking about Tom living here and the stream that would happen tomorrow.