New Threat Aproaches

Liz wanted pizza so that's what we ordered. In all honesty I wasn't really hungry after eating with Spenser so I just scrolled on my phone. Tom came over to me and sat down. He looked a little confused why I wasn't eating.

"Y/n are you okay? You didn't get any pizza." Tom said motioning to the box on the counter.

I nodded my head and said " Yeah I'm alright I ate chipotle with a new friend earlier so I'm not that hungry."

It seemed that Ranboo and Liz heard me say that as they both migrated their way over to where Tom and I were.

Toms face looked confused "New friend? Where did you meet them?!"

"Oh I met them at the skate park today! I wanted to finally learn how to ride my board and my new friend Spenser taught a bit." I said proud of having a new friend.

"That's cool." Tom said flatly.

I was now concerned about Tom and so I said "you okay there?"

He quickly nodded his head and got up setting his pizza on the counter and walking out the front door. I was extremely confused, but when I got up trying to go see what was wrong Ranboo stopped me. He instead also went outside with Tom.

"What did I do? Is he alright?" I said now extremely worried.

"I bet it will be fine y/n. I'm shocked though that you found a new friend. Spenser was it?" Liz said trying to lighten the mood.

"Yeah their name is Spenser. They are really into the smp as well and even have a Karl Jacobs inspired board. We were talking about all the lore and even our music tastes." I said excited to talk about my new friend.

I seen Liz's face though also shift a little into what Tom's had.

"That's great Y/n. Maybe invite them over sometime and we could do something." Liz said with an almost monotone voice. I can tell she was getting awkward.

"No it's fine! Plus I haven't told them that I'm friends with the bench trio. I think Spenser would freak out if I did." I said laughing off the awkwardness.

"Yeah... haha" Liz said still seeming awkward.

I could tell that she was intensively thinking about something. I wasn't able tell exactly what, but it did concern me a little. Ever since I brought up Spenser everyone has turned very awkward.

"Are you okay Liz?" I said concerned.

"Yeah I'm fine! Just thinking." She said still staring off into space.

"Thinking about what?" I said trying to rip more out of her.

"Um nothing..." Liz said acting a little suspicious.

Knowing her once she says nothing I'm not going to get anything out of her. So I ignore it and try to start a new conversation as we wait for the boys.

"So Liz how was spending the day with Ranboo and I assume Tom who tagged along." I said hoping she would give me at least something.

She snapped out of the trance a bit and perked up and said "Oh it was fun! Of course Ranboo has been here before, but Tommy on the other hand was oohing and ahhhhing at everything."

I laughed a bit and said "Damn I wish I could have been there to see that. I bet he looked so cute like a little puppy exploring a new place."

This made Liz smile a bit and said "that's exactly what he looked like haha."

Liz and I continued to talk about what Tom was amazed by. I found out that the one thing that, I knew, he was the most confused by was the road system and side walks here. The side walks in the UK are quite large and the roads are smaller than here.