Slips and Falls

We stopped first at the big area with the blocks of trampolines. George walked over to Liz and I to introduce himself we assumed. I was actually really excited to finally meet him in person as he was also one of my most watched streamers besides Dream. I didn't want to act too weird so I did the things where I get really quiet and let Liz do all the talking.

"Hey guys! I'm George nice to meet you!" He said with a small wave.

I smiled at him and waved back. Then Liz spoke up for us.

"Hi I'm Liz this is Y/n! She's a big fan of both you and Dream." She said nudging me.

I looked over to her an annoyed look for outing me like that.

George just gave me a kind smile and said "That's cool! Are you guys gonna do the vlog today? I'm sorry if it sounded rude Tommy never lets me know anything in advance before these things."

I nodded a bit and so did Liz. Then we heard Tommy screaming from the other side of the trampolines. All three of us walked over to where he was. Tommy handed Ranboo and I both cameras. I looked a little confused and Tommy noticed.

"Now I give these to both of you because Ranboo I wanna put at the least amount of risk if your mask falls off and Y/n you said you didn't want to be on camera much." He said with a wondering look hoping it was okay.

Once he explained I understood and smiled at him nodding and turned to Ranboo. He nodded at both Tommy and I and everyone dispersed except for us camera duo.

"Hey before we go could you show me how to work this thing?" I said laughing in embarrassment after.

He moved closer to me looking over my shoulder as I messed around with things on the camera. I think Tommy noticed because he walked over to the both of us.

"Is there a problem? Is everything okay?" He said almost with a little jealous in a way.

I shook my head and so did Ranboo.

"No it's okay I was just asking Ranboo how to use the camera." I said smiling at Tommy.

He looked a little embarrassed and then nodded his head walking off. I followed behind him beginning my recording and signaling to the boys and Liz I started. Liz jumped up in front of me with her face in the camera.

"HI GUYS IM LIZ AND THIS IS DUDE PERFECT!" She said as she tried to do a flip but landed on her butt.

I giggled a bit from behind the camera. I turned my attention now towards George and Tubbo as they were acting like total goofballs. George was jumping over a foam block and Tubbo was laying on it. As I was filming them I kept hearing Tommy yelling at Ranboo and having fun with Liz as they were being recorded.

We did a bunch of other tricks around that area for a bit and then moved over to the foam pits. This was the part that I wanted to participate in the most,but I knew my duty was to record. That's what I thought though until Tommy walked up to me from behind snatching the camera out of my hands and flipping it towards me.

I put my hands in front of my face as I turned around and said "TOMMY! What are you doing!"

Tommy laughed a bit and started to record everyone else and walked up closer to me.

He whispered to me so the camera didn't pick it up "Go play a bit I know you wanna jump in the foam pit."

I looked at him with a big smile and walked over to where Liz and Tubbo were. They were jumping off of little trampolines into foam. Once Liz seen me walk over she got all giddy jumping with me a bit. We then did some tricks and flips into the foam with me being filmed by the other boys at the bare minimum.