Date of Arival

Today was the day that Tom was supposed to land. I had gotten up at 6am groaning as I heard my alarm go off. I had told Tom last night to get a later flight to spare me, but he said he wanted to see me as soon as possible. I laughed a little at his eagerness so I wasn't too upset with him.

As soon as I got up from my bed and lazily waddled through my room, I made it to my closet. I didn't know if I wanted to look good when seeing Tom or honestly stay in my pajamas. I decided to try a little bit and put on leggings and a hoodie. Then I walked into the bathroom to finish up getting ready.

Once I had seen it hit 6:20am I headed down stairs, grabbed an apple and my keys, then headed out the door. When I got into my car I got a call. It was Tom so I answered immediately.

"Hey love! My plane just landed I just wanted to call to let you know." He said as I also heard everyone else in the airport.

"Alright. I'll be there soon!" I said finally turning on my car and buckling up.

"I cant wait to see you! Hurry up!" Tom said in a whining tone.

"Oh shut up I'll be there in a minute. Now let me drive so I can pick you up." I said trying to get off the phone so I could finally drive.

"Alright see you sooooon love you!" He said happy that I was coming.

"Love you too idiot haha." I said then finally hanging up

I then put the car in reverse and backed out of the drive making my way to the airport. It didn't take me too long to get there and I parked, then walked into the building. I had never told Tom if I was just going to wait for him in the car or if I was coming in. I knew though that I wanted to hug him and see him as soon as possible.

When I got in the building I got a text on my phone that Tom was getting his luggage. I smiled because he was so close. It had been a year and I was about to explode waiting any longer. Then I seen him with his luggage on his phone. I sent him a message to look up and he did. Once he seen me he dropped his luggage and ran as fast as he could. I also ran towards him and launched myself at him.

We both fell to the ground hugging each other. I felt the tears falling from my eyes that I didn't even know I was holding back. I could tell he was the same because I could hear the sobs spilling from his laughter. We both finally got up off of each other and stood up. Tom then wrapped me in another hug.

"God I missed you love..." he said squeezing me tighter.

"Trust me I missed you too bub..." I said nuzzling my head into his chest.

When we let go of each other, Tom holds my face in his hand and leans down. He gives me a small kiss and then backs away smiling at me. He looked like he was looking at a million dollar painting. No matter if we were in an airport he looked as if I was the only one in the world. I could only look at him the same.

Once we had both finally realized where we were we began to laugh. Tom looked around and smiled at me then looked over to his luggage that he had left behind. I only laughed harder at him.

"I should probably go get that huh?!" He said laughing a bit in embarrassment.

I smiled at him and said "yeah that would be a good idea haha."

Tom then left my side to pick up is luggage. As he was bringing it back though he was stopped by someone. I assume it was a fan because they ended up taking a picture together. He then looked at me and rushed back.

I laughed a bit and said "you're gonna have to get used to that happening more often love."

He rolled his eyes and said "I already had to deal with it in the UK... won't be any different here..."