The Incident

TW- mention of kidnapping

When Tommy and Tubbo returned we all acted like nothing happened and continued over where the fair games were. Liz took my hand and ran over to where there was a ring toss. For some reason she always thought I was the best at these only after one time where I got 2 in a row. We ended up this time tough loosing the game and moved onto the next. While Liz was working to get a teddy bear at the ball toss I fiddled on my phone. I then felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned around and stood in front of me was a random guy.

"Hi how are you?!" He smiled

I was confused if I knew him so I responded "Good? Do I know you?"

He laughed a little and said "No but I want to get to know you."

"Umm..." I was a little uncomfortable at this point and started to look around for Liz. She had wandered off.

"Hey do you want to play this game over here! I can get you a stuffed animal." He tried reaching for my hand and I moved it away.

"No I'm alright... Um I'm actually just gonna go find my friend it's almost time for us to leave." I said hesitant and wary what he was going to do.

He grabbed my hand and started pulling me off towards a different stall. I was scared for my life at this point. I started to frantically look for Liz and I tried to grab my phone out of my pocket. He noticed what I was doing and stoped immediately smacking it out of my hand. My eyes grew with more terror and before he tried dragging me off again I see him fall to the ground. I looked over to my right and all I see is Tommy holding his hand in pain after I assumed he just punched the guy. The guy he punched ran off and Tommy looked pissed.

"What the fuck do you think you are doing getting almost kidnapped idiot." He said still with anger from the situation.

All I could do was stand there face looking towards my shoes. I felt tears fall down my cheeks. I guess after the shock of the situation subsided my emotions kicked in. I literally almost just got kidnapped. Something possibly worse could have almost happened to me. As I stood there running through the situation a million times in my head Tommy picked up my phone and handed it to me. I didn't take it at first still processing everything.

He then said still kind of aggravated "Take it!"

I looked up to his face and we made eye contact for a second before I took my phone back and put it in my pocket. Tommy stood there for a second in shock due to my crying face. Before I could say anything though he hugged me and started to pet my head. That only made me want to cry more so I did. I gripped onto his shirt and let the tears flow.

"It's okay Y/n." He said his voice now soft.

This was different than I thought I'd ever see from this boy. I didn't expect me almost getting kidnapped to bring this side out of him. With that thought it made me laugh a bit. He let go of me and looked at me in concern. I stepped back wiping tears from my eyes.

With another laugh I said "wow didn't think almost getting kidnapped would bring a tolerable side of TommyInnit out."

He rolled his eyes and put on the same agitating face he always had on. Then everyone else seemed to find us as I heard Liz screaming for me. We both looked over and Liz noticed the tear tracks on my face. She immediately ran up to me.

"What happened?!" She said concerned.

Before I could get a word in Tommy decided to answer for me.

"She almost got fucking kidnapped the prick." He said crossing his arms and rolling his eyes.

I look at him with a annoyed face and he gives me the same back, flipping me off.