This is Halloween

It had been a good couple of months since Liz and I had been to the UK. It hurt less than either of us thought it would. Leaving all of our favorite people wasn't easy. We both had each other though so it made it better.

As I continued on with my day the doorbell rang. I had invited Liz over to watch a stream that Toby had texted me this morning to watch apparently it was something that wasn't going to be expected. I sat on the couch just watching random streams waiting, when I got a notification on my phone. It was Toby and it looked like he was doing a Halloween stream! I called to Liz who was of course, like usual in the kitchen and she walked in to sit on the couch with me.

As we tuned in we heard Toby introducing everyone and explaining to chat what was going on. I was happy to see that Toby had invited some other people to join him like Billzo, Aimsey, and Freddie! They were all set up at a giant table and I already knew that this was going to be good.

Their first event was bobbing for apples. As we watched Liz and I couldn't contain our laughter. All of them sucked at this except for Freddie. Liz was a little disappointed that  Ranboo couldn't participate, but I had to keep telling her that he literally hadn't face revealed. She didn't want to accept that fact and was still angry the whole segment.

I on the other hand was very excited to see Tom try all this out. Before he put his head in he looked so confident as if he hadn't done this before. After 50 tries and almost drowning he didn't get any. He out of everyone was the worst. He pussied out a lot and in the end got chased around and hosed down. When it was decided that the chaos was over they headed inside back to the table.

Now it was time to do some pumpkin carving. This though was where the weird stuff started. Liz was laughing so hard when Bill and Ranboo were making a penis pumpkin. While that was going on though Tommy kept acting really annoying. He then got a call from Will. They were talking about random things interrupting the stream and the chaos only continued. He was bounding around the room and wouldn't even help Toby with the pumpkin. I was a little confused and aggravated that he was being so rude for no reason.

Then Tommy went outside to finish the call once he said that he had a good idea. It was odd to watch. Everyone else inside was also annoyed by his antics so they locked him outside. They weren't giving into his behavior at all and decided it was best to ignore him. All of a sudden he ran up to the window knocking on it, but then he ran away. My face contorted into confusion.

"What the fuck is he doing?!" I said looking over to Liz.

"I don't even know. He has been so annoying this stream." She said looking back at me.

I nodded agreeing with the statement. Then I reached for my phone. I wanted to get to the bottom of his behavior. When I called it only took a second for him to answer.

"WHATS UP BITCH!!!!" Tom said trying to sound cool.

I wasn't going to take any of this so I just hung up. Tom tried calling me back a couple of times but I ignored him. I decided now that he was going to act like this I was going to do the same as everyone else and not encourage the behavior by ignoring him.

But then Tom walked back into frame of the stream. I knew that he was extremely discouraged by the interaction we just had because he walked into the room with a disappointed look on his face. He for some reason also had dirt all over his face and a leaf in his hair. I wasn't going to worry too much about that though. It made my heart hurt to see him this sad.

He then wiggled his way behind Toby to sit down again. He look so sad and disappointed. I felt a little bad, but he pissed me and everyone in the room with him off and answered my call with "what's up bitch". I didn't know what he was expecting because I'm not going to be called that. After a while Toby finally turned his attention to Tommy. Toby almost looked full on concerned with his actions as well.