Wait What?

The next day after I got back to the air bnb from the trampoline park had been boring. Everyone seemed busy and Liz and I didn't know what to do with ourselves. We spent the majority of the day watching movies and finding games to play.

As the day progressed we ordered door dash for dinner, I laid down on the couch. Since I didn't have anything to do today, I just stared up at the ceiling with my phone on my chest. I awaited whatever entertainment ideas were to pop into my head. Nothing came to mind though and I just sat there.

After around 30 minutes of waiting the doorbell rang and Liz and I assumed it would be the door dash person. I sat up and Liz went to go answer the door, but it surprisingly wasn't, it was Tommy. He looked disheveled with his hair wind tossed, clothes messed up and tears on his cheeks. Liz moved out of the door way letting Tommy in and he walked immediately towards me.

"Tommy are you oka-" I stood and I tried saying before he engulfed me in a hug.

"I'm sorry" he whispered in my ear and then gripped onto the hug tighter.

I looked over to Liz and she seemed just as confused as I was. Once Tommy seemed to let go he backed up and then took a seat on the couch. He put his head in his hands cursing himself out under his breath. Both Liz and I took a seat on either side of him. I started to rub a hand on his back trying to calm him down.

"Tommy what's wrong?" Liz said trying to ask my question again.

"I fucked up that's what's wrong..." he said starting to pull at his hair.

I grabbed ahold of Tommy's face and made him look at me. It was a truly heartbreaking sight as the boy had swollen eyes and tear tracks down his cheeks.

"I need to know exactly what went on Tommy. What's wrong?" I said in a soft voice trying to calm him down.

He didn't want to respond all he did was reach for his phone. He seemed to go into Twitter and then handed to me looking away. I turned my attention now to the phone in my hand. I was confused for a moment until I kept scrolling through the comments.

My eyebrows scrunched in and I felt the burning of tears brimming my eyes. There were so many hateful comments. Commenting on my voice, what they could see of me in the vlog. I couldn't find a single one that wasn't utterly bashing my name. Then there it was. The one comment that I didn't want to ever hear about again.

Kaylee @ thatsmpstan28

Isn't this the same girl that forever ago talked shit on Tommy? What the fuck is she doing in his vlog? Is this all for clout what a greedy bitch.

Comments: 1.2k Retweets: 158 Likes: 4.2k

My eyes go wide and I look over to Tommy. He still sat in front of me sniffling a little and looking down at his hands. I look up to Liz and she could tell I was in distress. She walked over to me and I handed her the phone. Liz scrolled through only a few comments before looking over to me.

"Oh Y/n..." Liz said words laced with worry.

I felt the tears only growing more. Even though I wasn't a content creator, or even a big person on social media I had important people that I influenced their lives. I felt guilty, disappointed, and even mad at myself in a way. I didn't want anyone getting hurt because of me especially Tommy because we had just rekindled our relationship. So I did what I thought was best and stood up and walked to Liz and I's shared room and locked the door behind me. I just needed time to think.