Epilogue

As time had gone on and Tom spent more time living in California with everyone, our relationship grew. We had been dating now for 5 years and there hadn't been too much trouble. The only things that had arose had been broken plans over conflicting schedules and small petty fights. Other than those, life had been perfect.

Everything in general became really perfect. First because my parents had gotten promoted and they were about to now work from home, it took the stress off of them. It also gave me more time to spend with everyone. Liz got some more plenty of time to hangout with me whenever Ranboo and Tom would go do videos together. They then moved in together and have been happy ever since. Ranboo and I stayed in touch through Tom and Liz, but there are times we have our hangout days. When all of us were around our popular thing would be to on double dates. Another great thing is not too long after Tom moved here I even decided to live with him so I could get out of my parents hair. They seemed just fined and knew I was in good hands. The event though that made me the happiest and what put me to a path of perfection was during new years.

***

Tom and I went to my parents house to celebrate with them. I didn't think anything of it because we had done that years before. Except for one year we went to the UK to celebrate with his family. But this year when we arrived to my parents house we walked in the door, the vibe just felt different however. All day Tom had been acting distant so I hoped everything was alright and I was going to ask him when we get home. He just seemed very anxious and off putting when it came to talking to him. Other than that the day went on fine, as we spent the day with my family, chatting, eating, and prepping for the hall to drop at midnight.

When the time finally arrived it was nearly 12:00am and we had the tv turned on in the living room. We were all gathered around it with champagne in hand waiting for the ball to drop. I was getting antsy and looked over Tom so I could see how he was feeling. When I turned to him I noticed that he was looking at me. I got a little flustered because he seemed so genuinely happy that he was looking at me. I tried to go and ask him why he was looking at me like that, but that's when the countdown started. So all I did was smile at him and we both turned to count down with the tv.

5
4
3
2
1

"HAPPY NEW YEARS" I screamed at the top of my lungs.

Then I turned to give Tom his long awaited New Years kiss, but when I did he was on the floor down on one knee in front of me. My face turned to shock as in his hand was a ring and he looked so happy and slightly nervous.

"Y/n L/n will you marry me?!" He said looking at me in my eyes with the most loving gaze.

I began to cry and I put my hands over my mouth to muffle the sobs and said "YES!"

Tom laughed and this was how our new year started. Now we are in the present around 4 more years after that day. Just a couple months ago I had just given birth to our first born named Clementine, and we had gotten a dog a few years prior to prep for this moment.

At first Tom am I never thought we would ever have kids. With how busy we were, Tom still a big time streamer, and I work a full time job. We didn't think we could support a baby. Adulthood had seemed to finally hit Tom though over the past year because he made a pretty big decision. He had decided at the age of 27 he was ready to retire for streaming, still producing YouTube content on the side, and taking the title of stay at home dad. It made me smile every time Tom and Clem would come into my office and sit with me as I was on a zoom call, or I'd catch a glimpse out of my window to them playing in the garden.

So of course with all that has happened, this is why I say that life is perfect. We may have started out really not liking each other, but I have to hand it to him. If I wouldn't have met Tom I would have never had gotten the life I had dreamed of. He was the perfect person for me and I love him for that.

THE END