Surprise!

After the Halloween stream I had kept a better eye on Twitter. It was more so because Liz had been jumping all over the place because Ranboo was supposed to be home soon. I was waiting for the day he would retweet his little plane emoji. To my surprise that day had finally come! As soon as it happened Liz was calling me.

"Y/N HES COMING HOME!" I could hear her say as she was basically screaming into the phone.

"I know I know! I am also very excited!" I said trying to calm her down.

"I called him last night and he said that Toby, Bill, Aimsey, and Freddie were coming too!" She said after she calmed down.

I sat there getting more excited because we would get to have some great adventures while they were here. Then I remembered that Tom wasn't going to come. I knew that he had a bunch of work to get done still in the UK, but it still discouraged me.

"I'm really glad they're coming! I can't wait to meet all the new people!" I said still a little hurt that Tom wasn't coming.

"Well I got to go Y/n I told Ranboo that I would be at the airport for him when he got here." She said before hanging up the call, getting all excited again.

It made me laugh that she was so far gone when it came to her feelings with Ranboo. I could tell that she genuinely cared about him and it seemed according to Toby he felt the same way. I was excited to see what was to come from Ranboo finally being back and them being able to spend so much more time together.

When I had nothing else to do I walked up to my room and sat on my desk chair. I leaned back a bit and let out a long sigh. Even though I hadn't done anything today I was completely exhausted. On the bright side I did get a ping on discord from Tom. He said that he had a little bit of free time and asked if I wanted to play some Minecraft. Of course I said yes and quickly got into a call with him.

"Y/N!!!!" He said screaming into the mic.

"What is it with everyone screaming today?!" I said lifting my headset a bit so it wasn't so loud.

"Sorry haha! You know that Ranboos going back and he's dragging everyone else with him?!" He said with a disgruntled voice.

I laughed a small bit and said "yes yes I do! Liz called me today and screamed at me to inform me of that."

"Oh... anyways I'm angry that I can't go." He said sounding pouty.

It made me smile a bit and then I said "I am also very sad that you can't make it. We had everything planned out on what we would do... I guess I'm just going to have to do it with everyone else..."

He scoffed at me and then he said "You listen here we are doing the stuff we planned together and you are not doing it with anyone else."

"Is someone jealous?!" I said trying to tease him.

"NO! I JUST DONT WANT YOU EATING MCDONALDS WITH ANYONE ELSE! ITS OUR THING!" He said screaming in jealousy.

"What if I told you I already ate McDonald's with Liz?!" I said testing the waters.

"She's different. She's American and already knows what it tastes like." He said annoyed.

"Oh so I can eat some with Ranboo too?!" I said going back into teasing the boy.

"NO! HE CAN GO DO THAT WITH LIZ!" He said getting defensive.

I rolled my eyes in amusement and said "you are also jealous Tom Simons haha."

"NO IM NOT!" Screaming again into the mic.

"Yes you are now let's play Minecraft." I said as I knew I won the argument.