Peculiar

TW: creeper behavior

I didn't plan on telling Liz any of this. As she woke up from her nap she huffed. I laughed a little because I knew that she was sad to see Tommy gone. I then thought back to while Tommy was here. I never asked Liz what she thought of him. I knew she had always been a fan of him and loved his personality, but never asked anything more. To be honest with this new feeling I had I was a little scared to ask. I knew curiosity was going to get ahold of me sooner or later and so I decided It was better now than letting it eat me up inside.

I walked up to Liz, grabbed her hands and asked "What do you think of Tommy?".

She looked at me a little confused and said "What do you mean?".

"I- I mean like do you... um... like him at all? I just ask because you were such a fangirl over him when we would watch him together." I said stumbling to find the right words.

"Oh... well I used to. That though was just fangirling. As soon as I met him I knew that I didn't like him like that. Why do you ask?" She said starting to turn her confusion into a smirk.

I knew by asking I was going to get myself in trouble and here I was.

"Um... I don't know... I used to really hate him... ya know... but now he's like a really good guy... I don't really know how to explain it..." I said trying my best to word it.

Liz let go of my hands and walked over to the fridge opening it up and grabbing the milk. She then moved over to the cupboard and pulled out the cereal. I just stared at her in confusion. At this point it was around 7 and she was making cereal even though we ate an hour ago.

"What are you doing?" I asked making my way over to the island where she was now sat at.

"Just eating. You seemed like you really didn't want to get to into it so I am getting food." She said lifting the spoon of fruit loops to her mouth.

"We ate an hour ago though? Are you okay?" I said now concerned for Liz.

"Yup I was just unsatisfied with the unseasoned British food from McDonalds." She said avoiding eye contact.

"Okay no there is something wrong. Please tell me Liz..." I said moving the bowl from in front of her.

There was silence for a second, Liz just stared at the counter top.

"Okay... um... it's true I don't like Tommy... but... um... Ranboo is a different story..." she said fiddling with the empty spoon that was still in her hands.

I sat there in shock for a moment. When did they even form this bond? Had they been hanging out? I was so confused because I hadn't noticed anything in particular. I was happy for her though nonetheless.

"Hey Liz I'm happy for you. Even though I'm totally confused and truly never seen it coming I am always here for you." I said smiling at her.

She moved her eyes from the spoon to me and smiled with shock.

"Wait are you serious? Like you're okay? I was concerned because Ranboo and you seemed alright friends and I didn't want it being weird if we ever all hung out." She said concerned.

I stood up and walked over to Liz and hugged her.

As I squeezed the hell out of her I said "You are such a goofball, I love you."

She squeezed back and smiled at me when she let go. I was glad that she told me what she was thinking. It made me happy that she was thinking of me and was concerned for my feelings. But overall I just wanted her to know that I would support her. Yes Ranboo was my friend as well, but them having something was never going to stop me from loving Liz since she was my best friend.