Vlog day

I roll around in my bed after hearing ringing coming from the night stand next to me. I didn't want to get up this early, but I had no other choice. Last night before Liz and I went to bed she told me that we would be in a vlog with the boys. We would be going to a trampoline park and that I should wear something stretchy to jump in. After the last beep of my alarm went off the door burst open.

"Y/N TIME TO WAKE UP!" Liz screamed.

All I could do was groan and wince at the decibels increasing. I opened my eyes only half lidded to see that Liz was fully dressed ready and raring to go. I rolled my eyes at her and flipped back over wanting to go back to sleep.

That seemed to not please Liz though as she sprinted right towards the bed and jumped on me. I let out a pained grunt and she got off eventually. I swear at this point Liz is just determined to kill me. Though that may have not been the original intention, I was in fact awake and sat up slowly on the bed. Liz grinned at me almost asking for forgiveness. I rolled my eyes at her though and went to the closet rummaging for the clothes I was going to wear today.

As soon as those were picked out I went to the bathroom to take a shower and change. The warm water always felt nice in the morning refreshing me for the new day. When I was done and fully clothed I walked back into Liz and I's bedroom only to find her not there. A little confused I grabbed my phone and Tommy's jacket, in hopes of giving it to him today, and headed downstairs. Once I got down there Liz was sitting on a swivel stool she had dragged out into the middle of the walkway. I approached with caution until she turned around petting a pillow she stole off the couch in the living room.

"I was expecting you Y/n... now take a seat we have much to discuss before today's activities." She said in a maniacal villain tone.

All I could do was smile at her. I took the pillow that she was petting and smacked her with it.

"Put the chair up and I'll tell you ahaha." I said as I made my way to the couch.

She did as I said and replaced the island chair and came to sit with me on the couch. She was almost bouncy with joy ready to hear what Tommy and I did yesterday. It was honestly comical. I didn't think that Liz would care this much about Tommy and I finally becoming friends.

"Okay so do you want the long boring version or a short and sweet one?" I said holding a pillow in my lap facing Liz.

She looked at me with a giant smile and said "Tell me whatever you are willing to Y/n! I'm just excited to hear how your day went."

I rolled my eyes and told her everything that happened. I touched base on the beginning when Tommy ditched me to stream, my chat with Will, our trip to the palace, all the little things in between, the restaurant, and the fireworks show. Liz seemed thrilled about every aspect and sat there surprisingly quiet taking in everything like a sponge. I don't know why she was being so attentive, but I had to admit it was nice.

"So yeah that's all that we did yesterday!" I said happily remembering the experience.

She smiled back at me and gave me a quick hug the best she could as we both sat on the couch facing each other.

"I'm proud of you Y/n. I know when we first got here it was rough, but I'm glad you two can now get along well!" She said as she back away from the hug.

I looked at her fondly. Then takes her phone out and checks the time.

"You ready to head out? We gotta get on a train to get there." She said as she started to stand up.

I nodded my head and grabbed everything that I would need. We then headed out to the train station. To our surprise there was also a familiar face there waiting for the train. He had his camera out already recording some of the station. Once he turned in our general area he dropped the camera as soon as he recognized us and walked over.