Prologue

(Prologue)

Stephanie Nicole Garcia Colace was so exited to finally be in the WWE with her twin Brianna that she couldn't contain her happiness she was so excited she couldn't sleep the night before! The day they arrived at the arena Nicole met two very nice men! John Cena and a man who started working there as an a manager Brady Becker ! She thought both were very handsome they both asked her out but Brady did something to make John look bad and Nicole turned away from him and focused all of her attention on Brady! Two years later Brady proposed and John was kind of crushed he had always had a huge crush on her but never said anything! With time Nicole and John became good friends and talked all the time so as soon as he married Nicole he tried to make her quit the WWE!

Brady: So Nicole now that we're married I think you should stop working with WWE!
Nikki: What why? I love working with the WWE!
Brady: Yeah but I miss you when you're with them! Besides I think we should start a family!

Nikki looks at him and her face brighten a bit!

Nikki: Really?
Brady: Yes! I want as many babies as we can make!
Nikki: Fine after this contract is over I'll quit okay?
Brady: Thanks baby!

She smiled and kissed him goodbye as she had to leave for work!

When she walked in she ran into John! He hugged her and Nikki hugged back she always loved his hugs they were the best!

Nikki: Oh I'm going to miss this!

John looked down at her confused and she smiled kind of sad inside to break the news!

Nikki: After my contract is up I'm quitting!
John: Why?
Nikki: Brady doesn't want me gone all of the time, and he wants to start a family with me so I'm leaving!
John: I'm going to miss seeing you every Monday!
Nikki: Yeah!
John: Well I can still see to when you're gone right?
Nikki: Yeah! Of course! It's not like I'm saying that the end of my career is the end of our friendship!

She said as she hugged him again!

Nikki: How can I not talk to you? That's like saying stop shopping for Louis Vuitton!

John laughed and continued to hug her! Nikki felt emotional that the best part of her life is ending!

After she announced to Brie and go Vince that she wouldn't be resigning they agreed and wished her the best! A month after leaving the WWE! Nicole got pregnant! She was so happy and when she had her baby shower she was so happy to see John after a while!

Nikki: Omg John I've missed you!

She said as she hugged him tight!

John: I've missed you too! Look at you all short and pregnant!
Nikki: Haha at least you notice me!
John: What why?
Nikki: No it's nothing!
John: Nicole I know you what's wrong?
Nikki: After I got pregnant Brody's been working like crazy and he's been traveling I haven't seen him in 2 months and if kinda sucks!
John: I'm sorry Nicole!
Nikki: I'm just hoping he shows up today!

John noticed how sad she was so he hugged her again and she hugged back!

John: Here this is for you!

He said pulling out a box! She took it and opened it!

Nikki: Aww John!
John: It was nothing!

It was a gold bracelet with her baby's names engraved into it! Jason Brody Becker!

Nikki: I love it thank you!

He nodded and was about to hug her when someone pulled her and kissed her!

Nikki: Babe I've missed you so much!

She said as she kissed him again!

Brady: I've missed you too!
Nikki: Why haven't you been home?
Brady: I've been so busy with all of these clients I'm sorry!
Nikki: It's okay I'm just so happy you're finally home!
Brady: For this week!
Nikki: What!
Brady: I'm sorry!

Nikki just walked away mad little did she know her marriage was only about to get worse.....

A/N
Finally this story idea I've been working on it for almost two months I hope you guys like it! ❤️