She Liked You❤️

(Chapter 8)

John and Randy looked at Brie scared and shocked they couldn't believe what she had just heard how could this be happening to Nicole! First the divorce now this? How would she feel when she found out! She was looking at them and they didn't know what to do Randy pulled her in the room and closed the door behind her they sat her down and continued to figure out a way to tell her without scaring her! Or try to calm her down before she ran out and tried to tell Nicole about this if she knew they don't know what she might do or say!

Brie: How could you?
John: I don't know okay Brianna I still question myself about it all the time!
Brie: So you knew this whole time that he was cheating?
John: Yes!
Brie: Why didn't you say anything?
John: so was afraid she wouldn't believe me!
Brie: You should have said something to me!
Randy: Don't punish John for not wanting to hurt Nicole!
Brie: No I know that's true but also you lied to her! She actually liked you!
John: She did?
Brie: Yes and when you told her that you never wanted kids or to be married again that killed her that's why she stayed with Brady!
Randy: What do you mean that's why she stayed with him?
Brie: She was going to break up with Brady to be with John when you told her that!
John: I'm such an idiot!
Brie: I can't believe you lied to her all because he made you!
John: He told me he really loved her and that if I backed off he would make her really happy! So I lied and told her all this stuff!
Brie: I hate him so much!

John nodded and looked at Randy thinking that this could have been Nicole who heard them talking and it's a good thing she didn't come earlier to hear what they were saying before!

Brie: Okay I won't tell Nikki just please help her and if you need to tell her the truth! Maybe she will be mad at first but she will know that you did it for her happiness!

John nodded and they walked out just in time to see Nikki walking down with the kids!

Jason: John can you jump in with me?
John: Of course! Come on Benjamin we can jump in together!

Nikki smiled as she watched her kids run to John and Randy walked out with them and Brie could just see the sparkle in her eyes!

Brie: What's up with you?
Nikki: I just get so happy seeing my kids playing with John!
Brie: It is very cute!
Nikki: He would make such a good father!
Brie: Yeah he would!
Nikki: I think I should set him up with someone it's been a while since he's been on a date!
Brie: Who did you have in mind?
Nikki: I don't know maybe Eve?
Brie: Why not you?
Nikki: What?
Brie: Nicole it's like your forget I'm your twin! You know you like him!
Nikki: I think it's just the fact that he's been helping me nothing serious!
Brie: It wouldn't be a bad thing if you did like him he probably still likes you!
Nikki: You're crazy!
Brie: No I'm not! No man is that affectionate with another person kids unless he feels a special connection with them! That connection is you!
Nikki: Brianna I don't want to talk about this now I'm too hurt to even think about dating again!
Brie: Have you ever thought that maybe John hasn't dated anyone else because he still likes you?
Nikki: He never liked me!
Brie: Yes he did you know how I know?
Nikki: How?
Brie: He told Randy and Randy told me!

She said as she smiled and walked away looking at Nicole!

Nikki's Pov
I walked behind Brie and went out and sat on a pool chair I saw John playing with my babies and my heart just melted I couldn't believe how cute they all looked together and it just came to me! What if I did end up moving on with John! What if Brie is right? He hasn't dated in a really, really long time what if in a way he knew that somehow Brady would mess up and he was waiting for me to finally leave him? I think that being with John would actually make me very, very happy! I wanted to date him once but then he told me that never wanted marriage or kids! Well I have kids now I probably won't ever won't marriage agin not after what Brady did to me! John adores my boys so maybe it would now be the perfect fit!

She thought to herder as she watched John play with her kids!

3 weeks have passed and Nicole's phone had gone off non stop and she figured that it was because Brady he received the papers saying that he couldn't go within 100 feet of her and her kids with the exception of a court date! And he couldn't be within 200 feet of John in case his got that idea that he could take his kids when they weren't with her so John promised her that he wouldn't leave them alone with anyone if she wasn't around then they would be with her and if she wasn't around then they would be with him! Also he might have seen the promos announcing her to in ring competition!

At the Performance center!

John: That's was great now can you do a sunset flip?

Nikki nodded and did it!

Nikki: Was that good?

He nodded and then told her to try a cross body!

As she was doing it he looked over at the boys who were running around the gym and he saw that Ben was about to fall when Jason caught him and they kept running he smiled forgetting what Nicole was doing when she fell on top of him and he fell back with her!

They both laughed then froze when they looked slowly into each other eyes and began to slowly lean in......