Married❤️

(Chapter 29)

Continuation......

....... Nikki: Weren't you leaving?

Brie stuck her tongue out at her and was leaving when Brie looked back at them!

Brie: Good luck telling mom and Nanna!

When Nikki heard Brie say those words and looked dead at her!

Nikki: You haven't said anything have you?
Brie: Of course not it's not my place but I will tell you that the family will think it's very odd for you to have been married to Brady, had his kids, divorced Brady and ended up moving in with John, and having another baby that is once again his and you're not married to him!
Nikki was so ashamed of what her life had become from all of this but she didn't care what other people thought all she needed was John and her kids!

Nikki: At least I can proudly say that all my kids have the same father! Unlike other women!
Brie: But...
Nikki: But nothing Brianna I don't care what they say I'm happy!
Brie: All I'm saying is be ready for what Nanna has to say you won't like it!
Nikki: I don't care Nanna and mom should just be happy that me and my kids are happy nothing else should matter!
Brie: I guess you're right just be ready for what they have to say!

Nikki nods and they leave!

John: Will they really be that mad?
Nikki: You know how mom and Nanna are! Very conservative and old fashioned they were mad when me and Brady divorced they said it was only once that I should have given him a chance and then when I told them about the baby they blamed me for being with you!
John: Wow!
Nikki: Nanna will be so mad that I'm having another baby and were not married!

John then got to thinking and he wanted to make her happy and not have her family hate her!!

John: Let's get married tomorrow......

A/N

Short chapter I know later I'll update a longer one but for now this is it due to my phone being repaired and my computer not giving me access to my other books sorry!

I found all of camp hell so I will begin to update that soon maybe after I finish this one I'll let you know! Till later💋💋💋