Crying❤️

(Chapter 32)

Continuation......

.......... John smiled then kissed her! The plane was finally ready when Nicole wasn't looking John asked the pilot to take a different route he knew how sad and stressed she was from this whole situation so he wanted to take them on their first family vacation!

After a few hours Nicole began to notice how long it was taking to get home it was more than usual, she began to get this weird feeling as if there was something wrong and it was causing the plane to go slower then normal she turned to John and he looks relaxed so she decided to ask John!

Nikki: John is everything okay?
John: Yeah why?
Nikki: It's taking longer then usual to get home!
John: We're not going home!
Nikki: What?
John: I was hoping you wouldn't notice but I'm taking you and the kids to Italy!

When Nicole heard him she was shocked she couldn't believe that he had done all this without her noticing she then laughed to herself thinking that he had done a lot of things without her noticing so this should be such a surprise but she was happy that for once it wasn't so secretive!

Nikki: Why Italy?
John: I want us to have our first family vacation! Besides its not time for beaches right now and there's amazing food in Italy!
Nikki: We didn't bring clothes for a vacation!
John: Whatever you need we can buy!
Nikki: Are you serious?
John: Yes have you forgotten Mrs. Cena? What's mine is yours now sleep and tonight or tomorrow morning we will be in Italy!

Nikki nodded and rested her head on his shoulder!

Hours later they finally arrive! After checking into the hotel they got to sleep!

The next morning!

Ben: Mommy, daddy where are we?
Nikki: We're in Italy sweetie!
Jason: What's that?
John: It's a country and were on vacation!
Ben: Do they have pizza and ice cream here?
Nikki: The best!
Jason: Then yay!

Nikki giggled and carried Ben on her lap while John took Jason!

Nikki: What should we do today?
John: Well we can see the Colosseum then the Leaning Tower of Pisa!
Nikki: Doesn't that sound fun?
Ben: Did you say tower of pizza?
Nikki: Haha no baby Pisa! Although there's a good pizza shop around there!
Jason: I'm in!
Ben: Me too!
John: Okay let's get ready to go!

They nod and after getting they leave!

After two week in Italy they finally head home!

Nikki: I had an amazing time and not using our phones the whole time except for pictures!
John: It was just a good way of disconnecting from the world and being with just us and the kids!
Nikki: I needed it but now I have to call Brady!
John: Why?

He said kind of mad!!

Nikki: He called me like 10 times and he usually never calls me so something must be wrong!

Nikki then looked at John and she looked worried!

Nikki: What if something happened to Ana!
John: Call him and don't jump to conclusions!

Nikki nodded and dialed his number it rang about 3 times until he answered!

Brady: Omg finally!
Nikki: I'm sorry I was on vacation what's wrong is Maddie okay? Is Ana?
Brady: Yeah their fine I'm okay too by the way!

Nikki giggled!

Nikki: Sorry I'm glad your all okay you know if something was wrong with you Maddie would call and not you!
Brady: Okay not the point!
Nikki: Okay what is it that was so important?
Brady: You're family keeps calling me you know all with the exception of Brie!