Dont Tell Him❤️

(Chapter 35)

Continuation.....

........ Nikki: Oh my princess! She does have my eyes!

She said as she saw her smiling!

Ben: She's broken!
Nikki: How?
Ben: She has no teeth!

Nikki, Jason and John began to laugh as Ben looked at them confused!

Jason: Benjamin babies don't have teeth the grow as the babies get older!
Ben: Okay good I thought we would have to get a new one and I like her!

Nikki hugged Ben as John took Aurora and the boys followed her to sit on the chair and she watched the fawn over the baby and thought to herself!

Nikki's Pov

My family❤️

As she watched then Ben came to lay with her!

Ben: Mommy with Rory here does that mean I'm not your baby anymore?

He said with tears in his eyes! When Nikki saw that it made her want to cry!

Nikki: No baby come here!

She said as she got him and hugged him!

Ben: She's a baby I'm heavy now!
Nikki: No matter what Ben you'll always be my baby! I love you so much never forget! You too come here!

She said holding out for Jason and he went to climb on the bed next to her!

Jason: What is it mommy?
Nikki: You know that I love your right? You knew how much I would always take care of you even after Ben was born?
Jason: Yes mommy I know!
Nikki: Nothing will change I will love both of you still!
John: We will just have to pay more attention to Aurora!
Nikki: She's a baby and she needs to be watched over more than you two!
Jason: I know mommy I'll play with Ben so he doesn't feel alone!

Nikki smiled and hugged him!

Nikki: Thats my boy thank you baby!

She kissed them then she watched as they ran back to watch Rory!

Nikki: Guess I'm not the center of attention anymore now am I!
John: You'll always be mine!

He said as he got up placed Rory in her crib and kissed her! Then went over to kiss Nicole!

John: Okay boys say bye to mommy!
Nikki: What why?
John: Visiting hours are almost over for us and we have to go!
Nikki: Ugh fine but when can I go home?
John: I think the doctor said tomorrow! I'll ask okay?
Nikki: Okay thanks baby!

He kissed her then they left! The next day a nurse had come in really early to take Aurora in for her last check up as another nurse came to check on her, once that was done she was okay to go home so John signed her out!

Nicole changed into her clothes then sat in the wheel chair and waited for John to come back with the nurse with her baby so that they could go home! Once they finally came back John took his girls to the car and drove them home!

When she got there she was welcomed with so much loved and care from Johns family!

Carol: Nicole sweetie how are you feeling you need anything?
Nikki: No not right now thank you Carol!
Carol: Okay well if it's okay with you I was telling John I could stay here a few more days so I can help you with the kids?
Nikki: I would love that especially since John is going to be gone from Sunday to Tuesday!
Carol: Say no more I'll be here!
Nikki: Thank you!

She said as she hugged Carol and she couldn't help shed a few tears she tried to wipe a few away but Carol saw and was concerned!

Carol: What's wrong sweetheart?
Nikki: It's just that you're being that mother figure I so desperately need right now!

She said as she began to quietly sob!

Carol: I don't understand what you mean sweetheart?
Nikki: I miss my mom! My Nanna hell I even miss my brother and my dad! When I went through my first two pregnancies they were all there for me and now they can't even look at me without having a compliment about my husband! I don't know what to do! I love your son Carol I really do but I miss my family I've been trying to be strong for him and for my kids but it's just hurts me that they would rather be mad at me for the things I've done rather then to be happy because I am! I didn't ask for this to happen to me it just happened and even thought why John and Brady did was wrong I don't care anymore John did it out of love and that's all that matters to me and I am so happy but I have this huge part of me that wishes my family where here!
Carol: I understand sweetie and I appreciate the fact that you stayed with my son even though your family didn't like it, I just wish this wasn't happening to you I mean I could imagine how you would want your mother here!
Nikki: I'm in over my head I mean I know how to take care of a baby it's just that Aurora is my first girl! How will I take care of her how will I know what to do I'm use to caring for boy not for a girl!

She said as she cried into Carols arms and all she could do was pat her back!

After a while Nicole took a deep breathe and relaxed herself then wiped her tears and looked at Carol!

Nikki: I'm sorry! Please don't tell John I know be thinks I'm fine with all of this and I just need to get over it and I will I just need time!
Carol: It's okay sweetheart your secret is safe with me but you have to tell John how you feel maybe you two can come up with a way to make things right!
Nikki: Yeah I will just not now thank you though!

Carol hugged her and continued to talk to her what they didn't know was that John had heard that entire conversation....