The End❤️

(Chapter 38)

Continuation......

...........

When Nicole walked in she found her family hugging John she didn't know wether this was a plan to convince him that she deserved better or that leaving her would be the best thing that happened to her when in reality what they don't understand is that him coming into her life has been one of the most amazing thing in her life! She never wanted him to leave so much that she even turned her family away for him, for the love that he gives her and for the three little monsters she has because of him!

Nikki: What's going on?
Brie: Mom, Nanna, and even JJ have decided that it was only fair that they should give the man you love a chance to be happy with you considering that he had give you 3 kids or well... You know what I mean!

She nods and look at them!

Nikki: Is this true?
Kathy: Yes sweetie it is I just felt so horrible the way things ended the last time we were with you we insulted you and didn't even give you the chance to show us how happy you are with John!
Nanna: We never even saw how happy he made you and we're sorry for that!
JJ: Also sorry for bugging Brady about this as well but you know let's leave that in the past!

Nicole smiled and hugged them all she couldn't believe that her family was finally on her side and she would have the family she had always wanted a family where her mom, Nanna and brother didn't hate her husband a family where his and her family got along so that spending the holidays all together weren't awards like most families are no Nicole had her wish she would have the perfect little family the best one she could ever ask for!

The time that all their family is there Nicole is able to sleep while someone fights over who gets to take care of Rory in the night as she cries! She gave up after finding her mom and Carol fighting over who would get to make her daughter feel better so she went to sleep and took advantage because once they left she would not be getting much sleep but one the other hand it was nice for Nicole to know that her family had come around and have been here for Rory's first week at home it made her happy that she had both sides of her family on her side and that things would finally be normal again she would have her family and that's all she's wanted!

John was so happy that Nicole finally had her family back and he thought that now was a good a time as ever to do what he should have done a long time ago! So that night before everyone left home! He treated everyone to dinner! When Nicole wasn't looking he got her ring and took it with him he wanted this to be like the first time he had done it but this time he wanted everyone she loved to be there!

That night at dinner everyone was watching Jason and Ben fight over who Rory would love more when John got up and cleared his throat!

They all looked at him as he asked Carol to take Aurora away from Nicole so that he could grab her once he did he looked at her then got down on one knee and proposed again this time with a new ring!

Months later they had a huge wedding where they were once again husband and wife! Their families couldn't be happier for them and Nicole was happy with her perfect little family..

A/N

So that's the end of this book ummm not my best ending sorry! Anyway stay with me for more books!

I will start updating all of them again and maybe writing more now for the semi hard part! My book torn is at a stand still!

Why? Well I'm so stuck on it that I can't seem to write in it so if you have any idea for it please let me know if I can't I might give it to someone take over for me or I'll find a way to end it on my own if not I'll delete it we'll see!

Oh and go read

nikkibellaismyqueen books so amazing! Also
Soccer131713 and _BellaFan_ BellasForever WWEfanfiction02 just a few seriously though all these amazing!