Love❤️

(Chapter 17)

John talked to Jason and explained to him that his love for Nicole was real and how he would try to talk to their dad so that he will come and see them more often! John knew that he should probably come clean already but he just couldn't he didn't know what would happen when he did! He didn't want to hurt Nicole let alone those kids who have grown up knowing another man as their father then years later have someone say oh no he's your father instead forget the love you have for the man you thought was your father and love this one! He just couldn't do that but sooner or later it would come out!

John: So is it okay for me and your mommy to be together?

Jason nodded and hugged John again!

Jason: You hurt her like my dad and I will kick your but!

John smiled and nodded!

John: I promise I will never hurt her!
Jason: Good!

John carried him and brought him downstairs where he ran to Nicole and hugged her and kissed her cheek which made Nikki smile!

Nikki: Are you okay?
Jason: Yeah I'm fine! It's okay for you and John to be together!

Nikki smiled and hugged him again!

Nikki: Thank you baby now you want some ice cream?

Jason nodded Nikki and John went into the kitchen and got him some Ice Cream!

Later that night in John and Nikki's room!

Nikki: What happened in that room?
John: Just told him that I love you and that I love them so even if you weren't around I would still care about them because their important to be I mean who wouldn't love those kids and he thought I only took care of them so I could get closer to you!

All this time Nicole wasn't listing all she heard was 3 little words!

I love you.....

A/N
Short I know sorry!