Wont See Them❤️

(Chapter 12)

Brie kept looking at the pictures and was really confused as to why Nikki's kids looked more like John then her father! She brought Jason and stood him in front of the photo and was amazed but then she thought maybe she was being crazy, maybe she wants Nikki's kids to be Johns, so that Nicole never had to deal with Brady ever again in her life but now that he was working with WWE again avoiding him wouldn't be so easy especially with the boys Nicole allowed him to see them once a week if she agreed to it and still had time she wasn't sure yet if she could count on him to still be apart of her kids life but she hoped that she could be!

Nikki was downstairs and saw Brie looking at a picture of John the same picture she's stared at for hours!

Nikki: It's weird right?
Brie: Yeah but they do kind of look like Brady!
Nikki: No they don't Brianna and that's what scares me how come my kids look more like John then Brady!
Brie: Are you sure you didn't sleep with him before?
Nikki: Trust me I think I would remember sleeping with John!
Brie: Eww the way you say it bugs me!
Nikki: Sorry come on I want to get this over with so that I don't have to deal with it anymore!

Brie nodded and they headed out!

At breakfast!

Brie: So what are the plans for now?
Nikki: Keep training with John then hopefully soon talk to Vince about when I can finally return I mean he has me all over TV saying I'm returning but no one knows if it's like Hogan where I host Raw or like I'm actually returning to the ring!
Brie: Well sometimes a little mystery is good it keeps people guessing!
Nikki: True I just I really excited to be back doing what I love!
Brie: I thought you loved being a mom?
Nikki: I do but that Monday on Jason's when John pulled me into the ring and everyone cheered for me and I heard out music I just realized how much I missed being in there and hearing my music and the fans it was just an overwhelming feeling I just fell in love all over again and I just thought I need to come back! Thanks to John I'm going back!
Brie: I'm happy that he's making you happy in all aspects!

Nikki smiled and nodded!

Back at home with the kids!

Jason: John can we go play with the Xbox?
John: Sure go on I'll be right there!

They nodded and left the room and he turned his attention back to his phone!

John: I'm back!
Brady: Good because I want you to tell Nicole that after the divorce is final I'm going to marry my girlfriend Maddie because we're having a baby!
John: Please don't tell me...
Brady: No this was all me I didn't go to the bank this time!
John: How is that possible!
Brady: I don't know I just know that she having my kid and it make me so happy so tell her that were done and that I don't want to see her kids anymore! Well maybe I won't....

A/N

Sorry for the short chapter but I'm having a lot of problems with this app!