Approval❤️

(Chapter 36)

Continuation........

............... Nikki: I'm sorry! Please don't tell John I know be thinks I'm fine with all of this and I just need to get over it and I will I just need time!
Carol: It's okay sweetheart your secret is safe with me but you have to tell John how you feel maybe you two can come up with a way to make things right!
Nikki: Yeah I will just not now thank you though!

Carol hugged her and continued to talk to her what they didn't know was that John had heard that entire conversation!

John felt bad that she was keeping all these emotions to herself and wanted her to be happy again but how? How could he make her happy when the thing that can make her happy can also possibly ruin their relationship! The only way her family would ever be okay with her again would be if she leaves him and he knows that neither of them want to do so! John couldn't think clearly so he headed down stairs to talk go Brie!

John went downstairs and saw that she was playing with Ben and Jason!

Ben: Aunt Brie are you going to love Rory more than me now that she's the baby and I'm not!

John smiled at Ben he had been asking everyone if they would love everyone more now that he wasn't the baby of the house! Although everyone had told him over and over again that he would always be love for him not just because he was the baby of the house his mom told him that it was just a phase that it would go away as he gets older!

John: Brie can I talk to you?

She nodded and kissed Ben and placed him on the floor to play with Jason! She then followed John who walked into his office!

Brie: What's up?
John: I need help!
Brie: Okay with?
John: How can I get your family to come see Nicole and not hate me?
Brie: Oh wow! Umm.... gosh John I wish I can help but I don't know! I mean I've been with Randy since I was 25 and they never had any problems with him I mean they were mad when we broke up for like 2 months but when we got back tougher it was fine and then we got married!
John: Nicole really misses them I know she says she doesn't but she does!
Brie: I know I can sense it!
John: I don't know what to do anymore!

He said as he looked at them window and Brianna could see how badly he wanted he family's approval!

Brie: I have an idea!

A/N

So guess what?

There's going to be a third part to Meant To Be!❤️