Support Me❤️

(Chapter 37)

Continuation....

........... John: Nicole really misses them I know she says she doesn't but she does!
Brie: I know I can sense it!
John: I don't know what to do anymore!

He said as he looked at them window and Brianna could see how badly he wanted he family's approval!

Brie: I have an idea!

She said as she looked at him!

John: What is it?
Brie: Invite them over here and tell them how Nicole is feeling maybe they will see how much it's hurting her and they will realize what their doing is wrong!
John: Maybe we'll were going to San Diego next week maybe we could drive down there and talk to them!
Brie: Yes do that!
John: Thanks Brie!
Brie: No problem!

As they went out of the room they heard the door open and in came all of Nicole's family her mom her Nanna and JJ with his wife!

John: Umm hi?
Kathy: Where's Nicole?
Nanna: Where's our new grandson...

Just then Carol and Nikki were walking down the stairs!

Carol: Okay we're almost done Nicole hold on!
Nikki: Thanks Mom! I just can't walk down this many stairs with Aurora on my own!

John then ran to the stairs and took Aurora from Nicole!

Nikki: She wanted her daddy and I just was tired of being in that bed I need to walk!
Carol: I'm taking her and the boys out back!
John: Why not Aurora too!
Nikki: No it's too cold!
Carol: She's too small!

Nikki then looked up and saw her family there! Carol motioned John to come with her and they went to the living room!

Nikki: What are you guys doing here?

She said as she called down Lisa the house keeper that john hired to help her for a while!

Lisa: Yes Mrs. Cena?
Nikki: Take their things to the guest house please!
Lisa: Right away Mrs. Cena!

Nikki gave her a sweet smile then looked at her family!

Nikki: I'm waiting!
Kathy: That's no way to talk to your famil...
Nikki: My family doesn't hate my husband! So in that case I can talk to you however I want!
Nanna: Nicole we came to meet your baby!
Nikki: You mean me and Johns third baby?
Nanna: Yes your baby!
Nikki: She's with her father you can go see her with him I'm going for a walk!

She said as she slipped on her shoes!

Nikki: Mom!

She yelled out!

Kathy: Yes?
Nikki: Not you!

She said coldly and she made Kathy feel bad! Then Carol came with they boys!

Carol: You ready sweetie?
Nikki: Yes momma!

She said as she started walking as head and waited at the door as the boys greeted their family!

Outside!

Carol: Are you okay?
Nikki: I'm just tired and I don't want to deal with this right now! I wanted some time to think and to gather what I actually want because if they still don't accept John then you are all the family I have!
Carol: Things will work out I promise!

Nikki nodded and they continued to walk 30 minutes later they came back into the house and what she saw shocked her....